sunsets

me and bill sit down on the bed, sharing the meanings of our tattoos.

bill told me the meanings of his. and then i share mine.

"yeah the one on my chest doesn't really have a meaning, it's just... for show? you know?" i say smirking but trying to hide it.

"for show hm?" bill says with his eyes still closed and laying flat on the bed with his hands resting on his chest.

"and how would people see it if it's somewhere you don't show a lot?" bill asks, keeping his eyes closed and his fingers fidgeting.

"well..." i also say looking down and making a face, trying to explain.

"for like, i don't know? just for like when i do it with someone? i honestly don't know how to explain it." i say now my eyes closed.

"oh, right. and the one on your waist?" bill asks.

"this is going to sound weird but it has no meaning, i didn't get the 'i love you to the moon and back' until a year later which i got for my mum, cause we always say that to each other."

"aww cute that's nice!" bill says now getting up from his bed.

"i got a new tattoo the other day but i can't show you soo.." i had gotten a tattoo before i came here, which was a heart, a human heart on my inner thigh, but the problem was i got it high up, really high. it was only like 2 inches down from my genitals so i couldn't show his but i could tell him.

"oh really? at least tell my what it is." -bill
"it's a heart, human heart." -Tasha
"where?" -bill
"my thigh." -Tasha
"why can't i see it?" -bill
"cause it's quite high up." -Tasha
"how high?" -bill
"idk like 2 inches away from why i can't show you." i say looking at him and giggling
"alright. well do you want something to eat?" bill says walking out his room and down the stairs.

"no i'm okay thanks though." said walking down behind his and i see tom in his room, he took the condoms out the box and i saw him shoving one in the pocket of his hat.

"you sure your not hungry?" i look back at bill who's talking to me.

"no it's fine i can eat at home!" i say smiling and running down the stair to him.

****

after bill makes his food we head back up to his room and we don't know what to do so we decided to go for a walk, the sun was about to fall and it would of been sunset and we wanted to take pictures.

"come on bill! we're not gonna make it!" i grab bills hand and run out the door, giggling. pulling him behind me.

"Tasha! slow down!" he mumbled/laughed through the food he shoved in his mouth.

we run out the house and bill trips from me pulling him, he tumbled on me and we are now both laying on the floor, bills body is on my waist, and we both burst out laughing.

"i told you to slow down! your fault!" bill yells laughing.

"your the one that tripped!" i say getting up and putting my hand out for bill.

bill takes my hand and pulls me back down and he gets up, and puts his hand out for me.

"what was the point of that? aww my shirt." i say wiping all the dust off my favourite white shirt.

"come on Tasha. we are going to miss the sunset." bill says walking away.

"come back!" i run to bill and slide my hand in his we can walk the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~
bills pov-
i walked away from her cause i wanted to see the sunset and i felt her hand slide in mine, i immediately felt butterflies flying around in my stomach and my heart raced. i knew i was falling for her slowly, i couldn't control it either, she's so nice and not like any other of the slutty girls at school. she was different. good different.

"quick we already wasted enough time!" Tasha says and starts walking faster.

"okay! wait your going to make me trip again!" i walk faster, her hand still in mine. her hand was warm and my hands we're always cold and i never knew why actually, even on hot days.

___________
it's getting better