attraction

bills pov-
she's still dragging me behind her but i let her cause we are going to miss the sunset.

"come on bill walk fasterr!" Tasha yelled my name and looking back at me, i shook my head, laughed and walked faster.

we walk past a fountain and i push her to it but i grab her so she doesn't fall.

"bill!" she pushes me into a tree and i trip over a rock.

"Tasha!" i say back. she bursts out laughing and she fall to the floor laughing, landing her head on my leg, feeling her head on my leg was a tiny thing but it felt like more, i knew i was over reacting to each of her touches and i was hoping she didn't notice how nervous and shy i got around her, i try to make myself comfortable but i don't want to make a fool of myself so i just pretend i'm not shy and nervous.

we keep fast-walking, keeping our hands held together tightly, every time i tightened my hand so did she, i didn't really want to let go but i had to at some point. we make it to a cliff where the sunset is laying on our faces, like golden hour. it was a gold sunset this time, we were both looking forward to a pink/purple sunset but it's still pretty.

"i'm going to go sit over there." Tasha points to the edge of the higher cliff.

"what? no. that's too dangerous Tasha."

"you only live once." Tasha shrugs and walks closer to the edge.

"Tasha!" i shake my head and i hold her hand again. she looks back at me and smiles. the sun laying on her face just makes her prettier.

i grab her hand and step closer to the edge. i take off my jacket and lay it on the floor for her to sit on.

"here." she sits down on my jacket and i sit next to her. we watch the sunset and i feel her head on my shoulder as she pulls out her phone. i put my hand on her thigh and she took a couple photos and her mum started calling her.

~~~~~~~~~~
Tasha's pov

Mum, Incoming Call...
i smile at bill and take my head off his shoulder answering the call, is was a FaceTime so i hold it up to my face and put it on speaker.

"hi mum!"

"hey cutie! tom told me you went out with bill, are you guys safe?" my mum talks.

"well not exactly safe but.."

"Tasha where are you?!" my mum yells into the phone.

"just look." i turn the camera to show my mum the sunset we are in front of. then i face the camera down to where our feet where hanging off the edge off the cliff.

"wow. that's beautiful. please keep safe though." my mum said with a worried face.

"don't worry i'll be fine, we will be home soon." i smile and say goodbye before hanging up.

i smile and lean my head back on bills shoulder, putting my hand over his on my thigh, still slightly shaking from us being on the edge.

i smile and take a deep breath and feel bills body falling back, laying down on the gravel with his legs off the cliff. i stay sitting up straight, i feel his hands on the back of my shirt and my pulls me down onto his arm, us both laying down now.

"your really pretty Tasha." i hear mumbles coming from bill but i don't really understand them.

"hm?" i turn my head to look at bill who was already staring at me but he quickly looked away.

"bill, it's fine you can look at me."

bills head slowly turns back to me and he looks straight into my eyes which makes me look away.

"hmhm" i hear bill mumble a laugh and i sit back up straight.

i get up and stand on the edge looking down and smiling. i feel bills hand grab mine.

"Tasha stop your scaring me." bill says standing up, and hugging me from behind, pulling me back away from the edge. i could feel his heart racing and i grab his hands which are on my stomach.

we stand there, watching the sunset and i feel bill kiss the top of my head.

______________
it's getting interesting