Chapter 07 🔞

"Ba.. Lan Wangji.. are you okay ?" asked Sizhui reminding himself that he is not alone in the Jingshi now.

"Yes Sizhui I am okay but Wei Ying.." said Wangji

Jiang Cheng came in, Wangji could not hold it anymore and punched Jiang Cheng very hard. Jiang Cheng groaned in pain but in the very next moment he tried to attack but Zixuan stopped him and slapped him.

"What the hell you peacock..!!" said Jiang Cheng with angry voice.

"I SHOULD ASK YOU THE QUESTION THAT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS *pointing at Wuxian who was now lying on the bed unconscious* WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS ?? I HAVE TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER THEN WHAT ARE THESE NEW MARKS OF WHIP DOING ON HER BODY ?" roared Zixuan in anger.

"Jin Gongzi.. Jiang Gongzi.. Lan Zhan please calm down.. and Jiang Cheng I want an explanation from you specially." said ChinSu.

"But.. *Yanli placed her hand on Zixuan's shoulder and Zixuan closed his eyes to calm down* okay fine.. let her sleep and let's have a talk outside Jingshi." saying this much Zixuan stormed out.

"I will talk to him.. Lan-er-gongzi please.." requested Yanli.

"It's okay Maiden Jiang because I myself broke so many rules today that I don't mind.. also I will take care of Wei Ying but don't start the conversation without me because I will be joining you guys after I finish my job." said Wangji.

Everyone left from the Jingshi, now only Wangji and Wuxian were left. Wangji saw that Wuxian's wounds were a bit open like little blood was coming out from the recent ones because of all the.. mess.. so he decided to clean those wounds and apply medicine. After applying medicine and bandages he made Wuxian wear the pink colour inner robe and placed a blanket because Gusu's temperature was not a good thing for Wuxian as of now.

Wangji then went to Wuxian's room in the Disciple's quarter and brought all the things of Wuxian and arranged it in the Jingshi. Then he went to the meeting...

As soon as Wangji entered ChinSu asked about Wuxian, in response he just nodded his head.

"Jin Gongzi.." addressed Wangji.

"..." Jin Zixuan was thinking about Wei Wuxian and he was so into it that he didn't hear Wangji's words. Yanli shook him once then he came to reality.

"Uh.. Lan-er-gongzi.. I am sorry for not answering you back.. Actually I was thinking of Wei Wuxian." said Zixuan.

"First thing why the hell you slapped me ? And why you punched me Lan-er-gongzi..?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"You better don't utter a word Jiang Cheng.. it's all because of you that Wuxian is in this condition that she is getting panic attacks and hating the colour purple which she used to love previously." Yelled Zixuan.

"Jin Gongzi can you please explain us because we are clueless.." said Wangji

"Mn.. it's basically 2 years old incident when I and my mother went to Yunmeng to meet Sect Leader Jiang. I went to Yunmeng just to meet Yanli.. and my mother went to meet Jiang Fengmian as they had to talk something about our marriage. When I and Yanli were roaming around Lotus peir, Wuxian bumped into Yanli. I saw that Wuxian was trembling in fear as if she was running away from someone or something. She even fell on the floor out of fear.

As I thought she was running from the dog which was owned by Madam Jiang. The dog was barking and running behind Wuxian as if it was instructed to do so. Wuxian screamed when the dog jumped but I held the dog through it's collar and sent it away.

After sending it away from Wuxian I went to check if she was hurt or not. I noticed that Wuxian was constantly yelling "Mama save me" and "Papa don't leave", I asked Yanli about it so she said that whenever anything like this happens or anyone hits her, she remembers those days when she used to stay in the streets.