Chapter 08

Both Wangji and Wuxian were on the way to Hanshi.. Wangji on purpose took the long route instead of the bridge because he wanted to enjoy Wuxian's company alone for few more minutes. They both talked a lot.. many questions were from Wuxian's side only that too she wanted to know about Lan clan.

"Wuxian few questions are there whose answer are only known to Father or Brother so first let's ask Brother then we will go to Father. Hm.." said Wangji

"Okay" replied Wuxian.

Wangji knocked two times and then entered the Hanshi which was like Jingshi only in size but everything was made out of rosewood (that's the reason why Xichen has rosewood fragrance).

"Brother." Addressed Wangji and bowed to Xichen.

"Wangji.. Wuxian come on guys don't be so formal here." said an annoyed Xichen because he is literally annoyed by Wangji's so formal attitude.

"I know that it's just.." Wangji sighed.

"It's just that he can not unfollow certain rules and regulations." Said Wuxian looking at Wangji's face.

" Come in guys don't stand there and sit comfortably. By the way you guys came at the right time. ChinSu will bring food for us. I just need to inform her about two more bowls.. " said Xichen.

"No need to inform Xichen.. I'm already here with four bowls." said ChinSu standing at the door.

"Ya ya now give it to me.. and you two also come and have food with us." said Xichen.

"Thank You."

The four had the food in peace keeping the rule of Not talking while eating in mind. Soon they finished and ChinSu was ready to take the tray and go out of Hanshi when Xichen stopped her.

"ChinSu.. shift your stuffs to other room." said Xichen.

"Urgh.. I am already staying in other room huff.. don't you know that father has already told the teachers to stay in their allotted rooms in teachers quarter." Said ChinSu.

"Oh.. okay then go ahead all the best with handling toddlers." Said Xichen.

"My dear big brother of Wangji.. you also have to shift to the Teacher's Quarter. Plus.. we are not going to handle toddlers but grown up man and woman. Remember Master Li's story.. so father said that I and you will be teaching the disciples regarding swords and all." Said ChinSu.

"Eh..!? What..? Why me..? I want to spend more time with my Huaisang. No I will talk to Father.." said Xichen making faces.

"Uh.. sorry for interrupting Xiongzhang.. but what will you say to Baba ? Like there should be proper reason for YOU not accepting this duty. Will you say that 'No baba I don't want to do this thing because I want to spend my entire time with my boyfriend whom I kissed yesterday forgetting about all the rules and regulations of Lan clan'.. hm.. will you say this Xiong Zhang.. " said Wangji smirking.

"Wangji.. you.. shut up.. how dare you.. no.. the question is.. how do you know? Were you spying on me or what ?" Asked Xichen, his ears turned red.

"Xiongzhang.. I just created a imagination, how do I know that you actually did that.. also you are making this story more obvious. Bite mark on your lower lip.. hnh.." said Wangji lying on Wuxian's lap.

Wuxian got flustered and nervous. She just sat like a statue there.

"Wangji.. you are really becoming shameless like previous life of yours. Wei Guniang has become more shy and pretty compared to previous birth of hers." Said Xichen.

Wuxian blushed at the compliment but it made Wangji jealous.

"Thank You Lan Gongzi. By the way.. why did I become demonic cultivator that time ?" Asked Wuxian.