Chapter 10

"Shījiě.. I think that Zixun is having problems with your and Zixuan-ge's marriage.. what do you think?" Asked Wuxian.

"I know it A-Xian but I don't care about him I mean whatever he thinks is his mindset and moreover Jin Gongzi loves me a lot and it is showed by his actions." replied Yanli.

Wuxian was currently in her room (disciple quarter room) with her Yanli-jie and younger sister ChinSu. Wuxian was a bit sad but she didn't knew the reason behind her sadness so she just laid on his Yanli-jie's lap and ChinSu was applying the herbal medicines given by the doctor.

"Jiejie.. why do you look sad ? Are you not feeling well ?" asked ChinSu.

"I don't know ChinSu... By the way, please tell me something about our mother and father." Requested Wuxian with puppy eyes.

"Uhm.. ask anything.. I will answer." Said ChinSu.

"So.. first thing is how do mother and father look like I mean I don't remember their faces properly. I didn't even knew that I had any sister.. how can I forget everything about my life?" Said Wuxian sadly.

"Forget everything..?!" Repeated Wangji and Sizhui who were standing at the door.

"Ah.. Lan Zhan.. *Wuxian sat up and was about to stand when Yanli held her again* A-Yuan..why are you both standing there come inside." Said Wuxian.

"Mn." Responded both Wangji and Sizhui.

"Maa.. you said that you didn't remember anything about yourself.. what's the matter? " Asked Sizhui.

"Ah.. that.. it is not important.. leave it" said Wuxian.

"Everything related to Wei Ying is important." Said Wangji with his regular facial expression means straight face with no expression.

"Lan Zhan I.. *recieved a glare from all four* ok ok fine fine... I will tell you all but please don't take stress about it." Said Wuxian and everyone nodded.

"Well actually.. when I was three that time as you all know I and mom-dad were going to Yunmeng to mean Uncle Jiang. During the journey we stayed at a hotel that was night time as far as I remember, mom-dad told me to stay in the room and they told me that I should not make any sounds. After giving me a hug both of them went outside and.. and didn't return to me. The hotel owner also didn't allow me to stay more than 2 days because only 2 days payment was done for me. After getting kicked out of the hotel I started roaming on the streets. Few people asked me about parents but I didn't knew where they were at that time, they felt sad for me.. few gave me food because they felt that I was cute or something or felt sad about my situation. Like that 3 years.. 3 years I spent on streets. First few months I didn't had to fight with the dogs for food because for the first few months I didn't had any dirt on my face so may be because of my face I didn't had to struggle for food for those years. But as many days passed people started avoiding me, only two three people gave me food to eat. How unlucky I was that as soon as I used to get the food, two three dogs used to come running and barking to me and the dogs were trying to snatch the food from me. I had to literally use all my strength to fight with them but still I used to fail everytime because the dogs used to bite me and used to scare me a lot.

After 3 years spending on streets someone in the purple robes came and picked me up when I was running from the dogs out of fear. It was Uncle Jiang I guess again I can't remember exactly because what uncle said to me was that I had fever, it was so severe that I had been in sleep for likely 4 days and worst thing I got to know that I didn't remember anything clearly about my parents. So ya.. that's it."

As soon as Wuxian stopped, ChinSu hugged her jiejie because she couldn't even imagine whatever Wuxian said just now. And Wuxian had to face everything, indeed a physically strong person who just needs love and care to heal.