◈┊˚➶。˚Prologue

"Come onnnnnn, pleaseeeee?"

"For the last time, no! I get that you want to learn more about your identity and be with your friend but it's too expensive,"

Vixen sighed in defeat and almost turned around to head back to its room before it remembered something, it had researched the school yesterday and the things it learned would surely change its mom's mind, hopefully.

"Wait! I researched about the academy yesterday and it's way better than it seems,"

"Really? What did you find out?"

Vixen took a deep breath before sputtering out,
"Well, even though the price is really expensive, you only have to pay once and you get access to the school forever. And after you pay, that price covers the plane to the academy too so you don't have to!"

"Oh wow... But doesn't the school not teach you academic things? You need to know math, English, science, and so on if you want to find a job. That's very important,"

"I already learned those things in elementary and middle school though!"

"That's not enough,"

"Okay, if you're talking about jobs when you're 18 years old and have learned in the school before, they offer you a job to work there! And I heard they pay very well,"

"How much?"

"Like $80 an hour,"

"Also, I forgot to tell you I saved up enough money to pay half the price of the uhm, enrollment fee, yeah that's what you call it, sooooo can I please go?"

"Let me ask your father about this first,"

"Okay..."

Vixen walked back to its room and decided to rest for a bit before it got the big news.

---------------------------------- " The Next Morning " ---------------------------------

"Vixen!!!!"

It woke up to its dad calling it and stretched before climbing out of bed.

"What?????!!!"

Vixen walked out of the room sleepily to see its mom and dad sitting on the living room couch downstairs. It hurried down the stairs, almost tripping on a step. And sat down on the couch next to them. "So what did you call me down for?" It says.

"Well," Its father starts, "We've decided that you can go to Wildwood academy-"

Before he could finish Vixen's eyes lit up and it started bouncing around in joy, "YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

"Now where's our $30,000?"

"Oh yeah, that, lemme grab it real quick-"

Vixen sped upstairs back into its room before snatching its debit card and running down to hand it to its parents. "Here ya go!"

They took the debit card and its mom asked it looking kind of confused, "Where did you get all this money-"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT. Anyways, when am I leaving?"

"Uh, tomorrow so go and pack your stuff,"

"Oki,"

Vixen was just going to leave but its dad still had one last thing to say,

"Oh yeah, take this,"

He handed it a letter from the academy. Vixen reads it,

"Dear Vixen,

We have received the letter from your parents regarding your admission to our academy, and we are pleased to inform you that we have accepted your application. We appreciate your interest in our school, and we assure you that we will provide you with the best possible experience.

A black forest-patterned limousine will be waiting outside your residence at 9:00 AM, along with other students who have also been accepted to the school. The limousine will take you to the airport, where you will board a first-class flight that will take approximately 3 hours.

We look forward to welcoming you to Wildwood Academy.

Best regards,
- The Principal of Wildwood Academy"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩*:・゚✧*:・゚-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅✧‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .♥*♡∞:。.。

[ Words: 603 ]

I wonder where it got that money 🤨 Also, sorry for the short chapter, I rushed it because I wanted to publish the book the same day I started it-