dare

i run out the house laughing but also embarrassing that i thought toms auntie was his girlfriend.

i keep running to my house and as i run i trip on the edge of the road, falling on the grass. on my back.

"HEHA HELPP" i burst out laughing. i don't even know why i'm laughing. cause of what i said or what i did.

"Tasha!" bill yells to me.

"mhm?"

"are you good?"

"yeah i'm fine." i get up and brush the dirt and torn grass off me.

me and bill walk to my front door and tell tom to hurry up while gesturing for him to come on.

"hurry up tom!"
"tom come on!"

tom finally get to the door and i unlock the door. my mum locks the door even if she's there. i have my own key as well so i never get locked out.

"my bed isn't that big. it's the same size as bills so we can fit on it but it's probably wont be comfortable."

"yeah that's fine i can sleep on the floor if i have to." bill says.

"no, if anyone sleeping on the floor i wil- WAIT."

i put my stuff down in my room and i burst my door back open. running through the house. i had a room for when my cousins used to stay over. it was a room with 3 beds, 1 tv and a couple other furniture items. i run though the house and burst the door open to the room. it was a little warm in there since it was always quite warm in Germany during this time and that the curtains were open with no aircon or anything on. i look back and smile at them, walking off the close the curtains and turning on the aircon.

"perfect!" i say rubbing and clapping my hands together.

"oh wow. what was this room for?" bill asks.

"my cousins, they used to stay here every weekend."

we put some stuff down and we notice the beds have electric blankets. even better. but i didn't know we would need them since it's already quite hot but that's a plus one.

this room was quite good for sleep overs and stuff. i don't even know if my cousins are even in Germany anymore.

"tv? you know what that means?" bill says with a smirk.

"i'll go get it out my rooooommmm!" i say with a sing in my voice.

i walk to my room and get the switch. i unplug everything from my tv and the power points before walking back to the room.

***

we set all our stuff down and i found an old game card for my switch. Olympic games?

"guys. should we play this?" i show them the card.

"sure!" tom and bill both say in sync.

***

we set up the switch on the tv in the spare room, we move all the beds together, so it's a huge bed. (3 singles pressed up against each other).

we settle down and i walk out the room to get popcorn, like i always do.

_____________
Toms pov

i know there is something going on between them, i can feel it and see it. he is my twin after all. i can tell when he's lying and not.

Tasha walks out the room.

"bill." -tom

"what?" -bill

"truth or dare?" -tom

"um truth?" -bill

i roll my eyes.

"i dare you to-" -tom

"i said truth." -bill

"your so boring." -tom

"fine, dare." -bill

i smile at turn back to him.

"i dare you to kiss Tasha when she comes in." -tom

"what? no!" -bill

i shake my head laughing while i pull out a $20 note.

"she's not worth that, i'm not going to make a bet on her." -bill

"oh come on bill you know you like her." -tom

"well..." -bill

"do it, i know you guys have something going on."

_______
bills pov

as much as i wanted to do this dare i didn't want to make her uncomfortable. although tom wouldn't give up.

"okay." i say

i can hear Tasha's footsteps coming closer and i stand up, standing behind the door waiting for her to come in.

________________
sorry for not posting i was with my friend and i had a couple things to do ❤️
i made a TikTok account im going to link to this story so
TikTok: .billswhore