Reunited Again🌌

It felt like the whole world came crashing down upon G/d after the arrival of the terrible news. He was in a dilemma, not being able to think what to do.

He wanted to be there for Abhyudaya but couldn't leave Gautami until the doctor comes out, letting him know about any progress on her check-up.

While G/d was thinking what to do and what not, the doctor who was checking up on Gautami came out, and gently tapped on his shoulder.

Dr. Sharma: Aapki beti abhi thik hai. Mujhe lagta hai kisi sudden trauma ke wajah se usne apna consciousness kho diya tha.

G/d (holds his hands): Meri beti ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye bohot bohot shukriya, doctor🥺

Dr. Sharma (smiles): Yeh toh mera farz tha. Aapki beti aapka intezaar kar rahi hai. Jaiye, usse mil lijiye.

G/d: Ji bilkul.

He quickly rushed to see his daughter with tears and on seeing her with visible tears on her face as well, without saying anything, hugged her tightly and letting his tears come out which he had been holding all this while.

Gautami hugged her father back tightly and tears started coming out of her eyes as well, dropping on his shirt.

G/d (kisses her forehead): Meri bacchi kaisi hai?

Gautami (in an emotional tone): Pehle se kaafi thik hoon.

G/d: Pata hai, main tumhare liye kitna darr gaya tha?

Gautami: Main samajh sakti hoon, Baba. Waise, Abhyudaya kahan hai? Woh chala gaya kya? Mujhe akela chorke?

G/d (in confusion): Tum kehna kya chahti ho?

Gautami tells him everything about the argument with Abhyudaya which resulted in her getting unconscious (main waapas nahi likh rahi. Incase bhool gaye, toh chapter two padh lena.)

G/d: Mujhe tumhe kuch kehna hai, Gautami.

Gautami: Haa kaho, Baba.

G/d (sighs): Abhyudaya ka accident hogaya hai aur woh abhi Amityville Hospital mein admit hai.

Gautami's ears couldn't believe what they had just heard. She wanted to talk to her father about it but she was not being able to speak as if she had gone mute because of the news.

Her heart was shattered into many countless pieces and was aching so bad which was hurting her a lot. The ache she was feeling for him was unlike the one she felt for her mother on seeing her.

In her mind, Gautami wanted nothing more than being with Abhyudaya, being beside him, holding his hand and not let him be alone during this crucial time of his life where he's fighting just to live. He needs someone who can help him in reviving strength to fight back and she realized that she was the one who can revive back his strength and be his shield.

Gautami: Mujhe apne Abhi ke paas jaana hai, Baba.

G/d: Par tumhari tabiyat--

Gautami: Abhi ko meri zaroorat hai. Woh mere liye zyada important hai. Usse kuch nahi hona chahiye.

G/d (rests his hand on her cheek): Thik hai, main doctor se baat karke tumhe discharge karne ko kehta hoon.

Gautami: Jaldi aana, Baba.

G/d: Haa beta, bilkul.

As he promised, G/d went out to look for Dr. Sharma and his efforts came into fruition and he found her speaking to someone over her cellphone.

He waited for her to finish her conversation and after she was done and turned around to get back to her work, G/d folded his hands with tears-filled eyes.