╚ ┊˚➶。˚Chapter two

Ding!

"Please put on your seatbelts, we are landing soon," The captain told everyone calmly through the speakers.

Vixen yawned as it woke up from its peaceful sleep. "Ahhwlereawdy?" (Already) It muffled out mid-yawn. "Yep," Rose was already awake and scrolling on Youtube shorts watching random memes with her seatbelt on.
Vixen took off its ear muffs and stretched before also buckling its seatbelt. It glanced over at Rose's screen, "OOF-" it said as a cat failed to jump onto the top of a fridge.
Rose burst out laughing at its comment and calmed down before closing the built-in tablet thingy.

"Did I just sleep for like 15 hours-" Vixen realized out of nowhere. This flight was really long and they were already landing? Sheeeeeeeesh.

"Last night I dreamed I was a bottle of ketchup-" Vixen suddenly states.

"What-"

"And you were mustard,"

"Okay?"

"But you're usually mayonnaise in my dreams... What do you suppose that is?"

"How the frick am I supposed to know?"

"I dunno, ADHD."

Rose sighs and opens her tablet again to play some video games.

---------------------------------- " Laterrr " ---------------------------------

Later, the flight attendant comes back with some salty seaweed crackers. "A little snack for you before you leave!" They said, smiling warmly. "Thank you" Vixen thanks before taking the crakers and starting to eat them.
"Would you like some?" The attendant asks Rose, still smiling. Rose looks up from her screen and shakes her head, "No thanks."

With that, the air hostess dips her head as if saying, "Okay!" before turning around gracefully and walking back down the aisle to give other people snacks.

---------------------------------- " Landing & The Academy" ---------------------------------

Two more Ding! Ding!s sounded before the captain announced through the speakers again, "We're here! I hope you enjoy your stay at Wildwood Academy."

Vixen cheered along with the other Therians,

"YAYYYYY!"

Meanwhile, Rose was busy finishing the level in the game she was playing on her tablet.
"Rose, come on!!! We're here! Close that thingy!"
"Fine."
Rose sighed and closed her tablet screen.

Vixen checked its seat and surroundings to make sure it didn't forget anything. It then rearranged the tablet, side table, and other items to their original positions. Most of the other people were already hurrying out of the airplane hall.

The amazed gasps of people outside rushed Vixen and Rose as they hurriedly did one last check before speed-walking across the hall. It made sure to thank the flight attendant and captain.

Vixen gasped. It was flabbergasted.

Around their plane were other planes with more teens pouring out while chatter and surprised voices sounded through the air. The ground was very smooth concrete. It was like a parking lot but for planes, well, not exactly a parking lot, or else how would they fit the planes? Basically a giant one.
But that was far less amazing compared to what they all saw after.