Chapter Twenty-Six

*7 days later*

Aizawa POV

It's been a week and a half since akaris been gone. Class 1-A hasnt been as vibrent as they usually would be. I wiudl say the worst is bakugou and iida they where her 'best friends' they got her the best gifts at christmad and her birthday, they have always been their for her, they babysit, theyre gental with her.

Even iida i thight would be the worst with her, but she's very attached to him, and when he does that chopp hand thing, she adores it. She tried to catch him and bite him. Bakugou, on the other hand

I think she looks up to him because he looks cool and has funny hair. But whatever it is, I'm glad she was happy.

Akari POV

Ouch.

Everything hurts. I'm lying in a pool of my own blood. I'm pretty sure I have broken and / or cracked ribs. I'm starving, and my anxiety is through the roof.

I turn my head to the door and see Shigaraki walking out of it. I need to get out of here. I need water. If I go any longer without water in am surely to die...

This has happened before...well, before I had officially met daddy when he saved me from the villains... only this time i don't think anyone is going to save me.

Even if no one is going to save me, I push myself up. I felt like I had a weighted one thousand pounds. If theirs are going to be no hero in my story, then...I'll be the hero I got onto my feet.

I held the wall and pushed myself off. I went towards the door. As I thought it was locked. But to my luck their was a little window in the room.......I know how to bust put a window....

I went towards the window and started hitting the sides of it with my elbow. The middle of the window is the hardest, so I avoid it. The window shattered a good thing. There was no one in the room.

I only have a small hole in, the glass on the corner of the window. I pulled the sides of the window and pulled most of the glass out. Until I could fit my body through it. I pulled one last piece of glass out and ended up cutting a clean line across my hand. I went down from the window in a hurry, holding my now bleeding hands.

"Mmmm crap that hurt." I stopped and looked up at the window. "If I don't go now, things are going to hurt a lot more and get more complicated...."

I was trying my best to Maneuver my wad through the dark, but everything is still blurry. I reached up to the window and pulled myself up.

Good thing I've been working out,... and by working out, I mean eating doughnuts on the couch while watching bluey.

I got out of the window it was a pretty far jump. I was definitely going to hurt something if I jumped. But if I don't, then Shigaraki will kill me. I jumped feet first to avoid any head injuries.

I ran. I ran and ran and ran and didn't look back. I ran as fast as I pushed my way through people and tried not to hurt them with my horrid eye sight.

Shigaraki POV

I was sitting at the bar taking a drink and playing cards with Kerogiri. Dabi was looking out the window. "Hey, crusty... your lab experiment is getting away. " I chucked and held up a Syring of her blood. "Let her...ive got everything I need." I said, putting another card down.

"Looks like everything is falling into plan," i said, laughing as the villains sheerd and clapped

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
We have a track meet today, so I thought I would write a bit so here you go!