𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝜗𝜚 ⊹ ‧₊˚

₊ ⊹ A FACTOR YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER WHEN BECOMING AN IDOL, WAS GOING TO SCHOOL.

you never expected the day would come where you would have to show your face after trending on social media. turns out, people were extremely excited for your specific group to debut, and once shiho made the line up public, the excitement only grew.

at school, you enjoyed keeping to yourself. you weren't unpopular per say but you definitely appreciated alone time and having a few close friends more than being in being groups. only a handful of people had known you were even auditioning to be in an idol group in the first place.

at this point, you had only signed your contracts, making it official that you were a member. you hadn't met any of the other girls, you didn't even have an official group name yet.

"[name]! is it really true you're like famous now?" an unfamiliar girl asked as you were trying to make your way to class.

"uh.. i guess? i wouldn't really say i'm exactly famous at the moment but i suppose i'm on the road to it," you smiled despite feeling a bit embarrassed.

the entire walk to class, you were stopped by student after student. you didn't mind the small conversations nor the complements, you just wished you would've prepared yourself a bit more.

as soon as you entered your classroom, you let out a small sigh of relief.

"well would you look who it is?" your good friend, asano, began. "little miss celebrity."

"not you too," you laughed a bit. "seriously, watch them all like jinx my group into flopping."

"already having doubts?" he chuckled.

"i've been having my doubts since i first stepped foot in that audition room," you admitted, half joking. "honestly, i just hope all the hype at school dies down, you know? seriously, i'd rather be up the mountain with them than being like the centre of attention for the rest of the year."

'them' of course being a reference to e-class.

"well, i wouldn't go that far," he responded.

you enjoyed asano's company, everyone knew he was charming but one on one he really let lose, most of your conversations consisting of playful banter. since your second year, you tried denying your feelings for him but it never worked. you just didn't want to come off as another one of his 'fan girls'.

soon enough, the bell rang. you sat next to your friend, haruka while asano took a seat at his desk. you couldn't help but wonder if your newfound popularity would make him fall for you too.