SEVEN🐾

ADVED'S pov

After arranging everything Adrija is now refusing to sit in my car and asked Ruhi to take her place.
Well to be honest somehow I knew she would not sit with me so I had a plan two luckily.

I saw her phone was in the hall where she was sitting i went there took her phone hid it under the carpets and silent it.

Now she has gone to find her lost phone and Ritvik bhai is waiting for her.
And I went to convince his mother by saying
"Aunty it's almost 4 in the morning you guys must have prepared many things to welcome Bhabhi so I guess you all should leave I'll bring Adrija with myself in place of Ruhi"

and luckily Auntie agreed and told Ruhi to go with her brother.
And after half an hour Adrija came with her phone in hand with a satisfied smile but when she saw me her smile dropped.

I went to her and asked her to sit in the car but she refused by saying she would go with her jiju.
I told her that everyone left and now she is murmuring
'Which means I don't have any other option?'

And I said -
"No"
______

Adrija's Pov -

I was about to open the door of the car but in the blink of an eye Adved opened it for me and I liked it, I don't know why but this is one of the habits of the gentleman I like the most.
The whole journey is about 3 and a half hours I am so tired from the rituals from the past days that even I was not able to sleep properly, now this awkwardness as I am alone with him here.
It's not like I am uncomfortable but I am nervous because.......

Even I don't know why I am nervous.

I opened the window to take some fresh air to calm my nervousness and then only he played the radio and the song was playing there made me more nervous

Zara Zara
behekta hai
mehekta hai
aaj to mera
tan badan mai pyasi hu
mujhe bhar le apni baho mein

I was pretending that I was not listening song but tbh every line was making me nervous, His hand went to the radio system I thought he would change the song but he set the radio at the second highest level of volume.
I stared at him and he just ignored my gaze and turned to look at his side mirror and concentrated on his driving.

After gathering my confidence I switched off the radio system because I don't trust my fate what if I changed the channel and a more intimate song popped so I switched off the radio

he looked at me with his one eyebrow up I said I am tired I want to sleep and I closed my eyes I was just pretending but I don't know when I drifted to sleep

ADVED'S pov

I saw her she was conscious I don't know why maybe I am too handsome to handle I turned on the radio to remove the silence b/w us and Zara Zara started playing
I was about to change the channel but the expression on her face made me laugh like I knew she is more nervous now but I want to see her every expression and this nervous looks suits on her because every time she has an anger on her face whenever she talks with me but right now I am enjoying and wanted to see what she will do to deny her nervousness.

She turned off the music and said she wanted to sleep.
Nice move adrija Sharma
I murmured myself and she suddenly drifted to sleep.

_____

It's just 20 minutes to our destination I thought to talk with her but she drifted to sleep and she looked so pretty in her sleep that I dont want to disturb her.

I went to the petrol pump when my car was filling with fuel I thought
why shouldn't I take her picture from close up?
so I took my phone out and clicked her photo and started the car by the noise of the engine she woke up.
and aksed me where are we?

I said we are just few kilometres away from Ritvik bhai's home.

She said
okay.
Why didn't you woke me up i was sleeping for more than 3 hours?

Me: Because I know you haven't take a good amount of sleep in these days.
Right?

She: This is not you concern Adved.

Me: Exactly you should not think what is my concern and what is not.
Its my wish to take care of you and dont ask me why even i dont know this.
I stopped the car and said
BTW we are arrived.
before she could say something i get off from my seat and went to open her car door.

I was going to sit in the car
She asked me you are not coming?

I said i dont want to come right now go eat your breakfast and sleep otherwise you'll get ill.

And again i didn't let her speak and opened the engine of the car.

I dont know why i talk her so politely even when she dont talk me nicely.

I have to maintain distance with her she is just distraction for me.

ADRIJA's POV

I made him angry?
Why suddenly he sounded so cold?
I never asked anyone to take care of me then why he is being my dad all the time.
Leave it may be this was our last meet.
I will pray that we will never meet again Mr. Adved Bansal

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

Follow me on instagram for spoilers
- //@themorphase

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚