Chapter 11

The thing MinSu feared has already happened, Sizhui got to know about what she did and was now staring at her with teary eyes as if she did something wrong.

"S..S..Sizhui.. what you heard is not.." MinSu tried to speak but was interrupted by Sizhui who was angry with himself.

"What Sizhui.. Shījiě.. what do you want to say that I heard wrong..?! Whatever I heard is not the truth..?!"

"Y-yes Sizhui.. "

"Then ask Mother Wuxian, Father Wangji, Maiden Jiang and most importantly Aunt ChinSu.. they might have not heard wrong.. hm" replied Sizhui.

Hearing Sizhui.. Jin Ling and others went near MinSu just to see their brother Sizhui standing and holding his tears and arguing with MinSu.

"Sizhui.. please.."

"What please Shijie.. why..? Why? Just why did you do that..? Why did you sacrificed yourself for me ? I also knew that if I changed anything in my parents life then there might be some consequences and it can also be that I may not be a part of their life, I might have disappeared." said Sizhui.

"That is why I wanted to keep everyone safe and everyone includes you also A-Yuan.. and I know.. what you are thinking right now but don't think like that.." said MinSu.

The Jade Emperor and others did not feel it right to interfere in this conversation because it was like a oral war between the brother and sister.

"Shijie.. if you know what I am thinking and feeling right now then why did you sacrificed your wings and powers for me just like Maa sacrificed her golden core and gave it to Uncle Jiang Cheng. Why you had to become another Wei Wuxian.. MinSu-jie why..? *Sizhui said and finally let his tears fall down* why..?"

Hearing this core transplant thing, Wuxian and all others were shocked. They all have heard about this theory of core transplant but no record was there as no one dared to do this process or not wanted to sacrifice his/her life for any other person. Wangji, Yanli and ChinSu looked at Wuxian with their mouth open.

"Then why the hell did you become another Lan Wangji huh.. who always shows that he is fine even if he is sick and suffering from a back pain or a leg pain. You know what Yuan.. you are exactly a copy of Father Wangji. Exactly the same carbon copy. In the exact past time when Wen Chao hit Father Wangji on his legs several time because he stopped Wen Chao from violating Mother Wuxian.. Father Wangji pretended to be all fine from outside but from inside he was dying because of that pain."

"Sorry to interrupt.. MinSu but how is this topic related to Sizhui.. " asked Jin Ling.

"It is related.. but first you take care of your boyfriend.. because I feel like he needs you the most now after getting a betrayal from me in the field of honesty." Replied MinSu.

"MinSu jie.. please.." pleaded Rulan because he didn't wanted to give a shock to his mother and also Sizhui's mother that.. both are in relationship.

Rulan went inside and smiled nervously at everyone. He made an eye contact with Jiang Yanli and immediately looked away because he didn't wanted to answer all the questions at the moment. He knelt down next to Sizhui..

"Yuan.." called Rulan softly.

"Rulan.. I.. I don't know what to do now I mean I.. my main question is why did MinSu jie agreed to all the things. If I disappeared then it's fine.. I'm fine with it because I would be happy that I disappeared because I fixed my parents life. Also Min jiejie (MinJi) is also there and Jingyi will always be there na then it's not a problem if I disappeared. Why did MinSu jie gave up her powers..?" Cried Sizhui.