𝟰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 ?

Hearing Rajveer's answer to the question of marrying Sanjana, all the family members were left wondering whom Rajveer was talking about marrying.

Everyone was in deep thought when suddenly Sanjana's voice came, "What are you saying Rajveer? You love me, right?"

Hearing Sanjana's words, Rajveer said angrily, "Who gave you permission to take my name?"

Sanjana said almost crying, "But you yourself talked to me about marriage."
Rajveer replied angrily, "I did all this to expose your father's dark deeds."

Sanjana cried and asked, "But what is my fault in this? Why are you doing this to me?"

Gritting his teeth, Rajveer said angrily, "What is your fault? What did you think that you would spoil my drink and I wouldn't even know? You did all this because I allowed you to do so. So now if you feel my anger If you want to save yourself from this, then get out of here."

Seeing Rajveer so angry, Sanjana quietly left from there.
Everyone in the house was scared of Rajveer's anger.

Then Arnav ji said, "Rajveer, if you do not marry Sanjana then whom will you marry?"

Hearing Arnav ji's words, Rajveer turned towards Ishqi and walked towards her.

Seeing this, Ishqi whispered in Misha's ear, "Why is this Devil coming towards us?"

Misha also got confused and said, "What do I know, I haven't done anything today."

Ishqi and Misha were talking when Rajveer came in front of them and started taking Ishqi's hand towards the pavilion. Everyone in the house was shocked to see this.

Even Ishqi could not understand what was happening. Seeing Rajveer's anger she was not able to say anything.

Then grandmother mustered up the courage and said, "Rajveer son, what are you doing?"

Responding in one word, Rajveer said in a serious tone, "Marriage."

Hearing this answer of Rajveer, all the family members became silent because everyone understood the anger and irritation hidden behind Rajveer's words.

Then Misha said in her mind, "oh god.. my dear friend is going to be sacrificed today. I should do something..."

Misha was about to say something to stop Rajveer, when grandmother held her hand and shook her head no. Misha stood up silently and Rajveer sat in the pavilion with Ishqi.

As soon as Rajveer came, he asked Pandit ji to recite the mantra and Ishqi said in her mind, "What is happening to me? I am getting married, that too to this Devil? No-no, this cannot happen. I must be dreaming."

Thinking all this, Ishqi started looking towards Misha, as if she was asking him to save me. But Misha also looked at his face and looked like a poor fellow.

Seeing this, Ishqi had understood that now no one can stop this marriage.
Then Ishqi mustered up courage and said to Rajveer, "What are you doing Mr. Singhania? I don't want to marry you."

Hearing this from Ishqi, Rajveer glared at her angrily, due to which Ishqi became silent in fear and lowered her head.

Then Pandit ji asked both of them to stand for the rounds.

On hearing this, Rajveer immediately stood up but Ishqi did not get up from her place. Seeing this, Rajveer held her hand and made her stand and started taking rounds. Ishqi also slowly started walking with Rajveer while increasing her steps. After seven rounds were over, both of them sat back at their places.

As soon as the rounds were completed, Pandit ji asked Rajveer to wear the mangalsutra, then Komal ji came and gave the mangalsutra in Rajveer's hands and Rajveer made Ishqi wear it.Then within a short while he also filled Ishqi's head with vermillion.