Open Your Eyes

[Claustrophobia Prologue]

"Modeled after Playtime Co.'s very own GrabpackTM, it's Grabby Gabby!"

A light yellow doll with a white jumpsuit, splashed with different colors on the sleeves, leggings, and skirt is held up for the camera to capture.

Her eyes are grey and a permanent smile is etched on her face, while her hands are red and blue.

"The super stretch and grab doll, now with interchangeable hands!"

An actor removes the red hand from Gabby and replaces it with a green one.

"She can do everything a normal GrabpackTM can do!"

The actor stretches Gabby's green hand, landing on a socket that absorbs the energy from it.

"She can even pull things from across the room!"

The actor launches Gabby's hand across the room, grabbing a set of keys and pulling it back with her

"Incredible!"

The Gabby doll is set up with her box for the viewers to see, put into a silly pose.

"Grabby Gabby! In stores now!"

[~]

A Grabby Gabby doll is laying against the white tiled floor, expression as emotionless happy as ever. Her body appears to be twisted in places, missing her hands from her body, and her eye is messed up.

The camera slowly zooms in on her face, until her expression drops and she gasps for breath as she sits up in fit of panic.