Chapter 25

"Oh my holy fucking eyes!"

Yoongi entered as he saw two people so close to each other. He gasp as he cover his eyes with his palms but peeking through the gap between his fingers.

Yoongi had a surprised look on his face when he saw what was going on and he couldn't help but make fun of his friend, so he laughed a little before speaking
"JUNGKOOK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Yn push jungkook with full force as he fall on the bed. Her face was full red as she don't what to do.

Jungkook suddenly fell on the bed when she pushed him and he was surprised for a few seconds, but right away he sat up and saw that she had a red face.

He froze. He was surprised more when he saw Yoongi who was standing in the door and was staring at them both by peeking through the gap between his fingers.

"It's...not like what you see yoongi...it's just...he w-was being too..f-flirty" yn said to yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him and then at her and laughed, then he sighed and said,

"So you're saying he was only flirting with you and he didn't try to make a move on you?"

Jungkook looked shocked when Yoongi said this, and he immediately tried to explain himself to Yoongi

"Hey! I wasn't flirting, this girl was just being shy and she doesn't want to admit that she wants to kiss me..."

Yn look at him with wide eyes. "I still don't want to kiss you.." she yell at him a little but in a flustered way.

He couldn't believe that she still denied it, so he laughed and stood up to face her again and said

"Sure, then why are you still blushing? You're red like a tomato"
He was starting to tease her again.

"Shut up" she said and ran out of the room to downstairs. Yoongi and jungkook giggle.

"Kook, just accept it that you like her. Maybe you should confess already, I think she's also secretly in love with you..." yoongi said. Jungkook look at him shocked.

"Who said I love her? Stop hallucinating. I don't like her" he denied that he like her. But his heart was saying the opposite.

Yoongi smirk "Let's see for how long you will deny it" Jungkook gulp. Yoongi left the room still smirking.

—————–———————————–——

"Yes....really! Jungkook was shirtless and he was holding yn so close to him...and they were just about to kiss" yoongi said explaining everything he saw.

All were shocked. "Omg really?" Namjoon ask. Yoongi nodded instantly.

But Lisa face plam herselfand said, "We have done the biggest mistake by sending yoongi there"

"Why the fvck you have to make noise, dude? You could let them kiss" jimin said, glaring at yoongi.

"Come on....it's not my mistake....I was just so shock" yoongi scratch the back of his neck, awkwardly.

"We thought that this would make yn confess her love to him...but this dude" Rose glare at yoongi.

"Ahh why the fuck are you all blaming me??? I have done nothing and I have also apologise" yoongi whine.

"Well it's not his fault though.." najoon said taking side of yoongi.

"Atleast you could have just send me guys...I could have also record it in my phone and show it to you all" Taehyung said.

Everyone shook their head in disbelie. "Let it be...you could have make the situation worse" jin said.

It was true that Yoongi was just going to be an observer like the rest of the group planned.