𝟱. 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

DROP 10+ VOTES FOR UNLOCKING NEXT CHAPTER.

------------------------------------------------------------------------📜

Komal went towards Rajveer's room with Ishqi and stopped outside the room and said, "Beta, you go inside."

Hearing this, Ishqi made a poor face and asked, "Aunty, first of all, you are handing me over to the Devil. On top of that, you are not even going inside with me?"

Komal placed her hand on Ishqi's cheek and said, "It's not like that beta, I am not leaving you alone. Rather the thing is that it is forbidden for family members to enter Rajveer's room."
On hearing this, Ishqi said nervously, "Then I won't even go inside, who knows, he might get angry after seeing me?"

Then Komal ji explained to her and said, "Ishqi, nothing like this will happen. Rajveer will not say anything to you, you go inside."

Ishqi did not say anything further and after thinking for a while, opened the door of the room and started looking inside. Then she said to Komal, "This is such a big room. It seems like there is a different world inside."

Komal ji smiled after listening to Ishqi and then asked her to go inside. This time Ishqi also gathered courage and went inside the room.

Ishqi went inside and looked around, but she did not see Rajveer anywhere. Then she took a sigh of relief and started calling Misha.

Misha immediately picked up the call and nervously asked, "What happened?"

Ishqi replied, "Nothing, till now I have not seen that Devil anywhere."

Misha quickly explained to her and said, "Chill, Yaar, you didn't have done something or the other. Whatever have done, brother has done it and anyway, it is not your fault, so there is no need for you to be afraid of him."

On this, Ishqi quickly taunted and said, "Okay ma'am, you are giving me knowledge as if you yourself are not afraid of this devil."

So Misha stammeringly said, "Hey, I'm scared because I keep doing some scandal every other day. But you haven't done anything, so chill."

Ishqi said in her hushed voice, "chill ki bacchi, teri wajah se phasi hu mai yahan, naa mai tere kehne par tere Ghar aati aur naa hi ye sab hota.
(I am stuck here because of you, neither would I have come to your house on your request nor would all this have happened)
Just let this night pass for once. As soon as tomorrow morning. I will kill you with my own hands."

Hearing Ishqi's words, Misha said, "Okay, okay. But if you are so afraid of brother, then change your dress and sleep before he comes."

Ishqi said in a tearful voice, "Where there is danger to life, there is no sleep."

So Misha said teasingly, "Aree pagal ladki, you can do drama, do it right there. Cover yourself with the duvet and sleep and now let me sleep too. This much drama is enough for today."

Saying this Misha disconnected the phone.

So Ishqi said irritatingly, "Misha ki bacchi, how dare you disconnect my phone...!?! Let it be morning, then I will tell you."

Saying this, throwing the phone on the bed, Ishqi went to find the bathroom in the room and go to change.
_____________________________________.......

Right there in the study room,

Rajveer was doing some work in his study room when he got a call from Samar.
Rajveer had just picked up the call when Samar spoke, "Sir Sanjana has gone to her boyfriend Ravi. I think she may try to blackmail you, for that night."