Favors for Favors

Quick Author's Note:

        This is an x fem! reader now, I did away with the OC because I think an x reader is more enjoyable to read. Anyways, yes, you have your own features in future chapters! Thanks for reading and enjoy <33.

}{

October 23rd, 2021

Y/N's POV:

       My breathing grows ragged as blood pours from my chest. I'm dying. I know I'm dying, but still, I cling to my life as if I have nothing left. I guess it's human nature. Regardless of how many times I've been reborn, my human instincts remain.

Pissing God off wasn't my best decision, but the extermination is wrong. I wasn't supposed to know. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. When I told God about my concerns and he did nothing, I started a riot at those pearly gates. I did. I started a rebellion. Heaven's been in shambles ever since. I still revel in that satisfaction. It's been almost two-hundred years since, and I'm still paying for it. As proud as I am of my movement, being reborn over and over again is a fate I wish on no one. I watch people I love die over and over. It is a never ending, miserable record player.

"You prick," I rasp, my hand clenches my wound I walk along the alley wall. The cold, jagged corners scratch at my exposed arms as I lean my weight on it.

"Maybe you shouldn't have said no," The tall, wretched man in front of me taunts. Just twenty minutes ago I was partying on a dance floor; now I'm about to bleed out and die and this fucker is just watching with two bright blue eyes. I will never forget these eyes.

"I'll see you in hell, asshole," I choke, sliding down the wall. The once beautiful party dress, which hugs my body in the most perfect ways, is now ripped to shreds all across my body. I just wanted a night out, but fucking numb nuts over here decided to fuck with an angel.

"I look forward to it," He replies, lighting a cigarette to watch me bleed out. My heart struggles to beat as my eyes go half-lidded. Here it goes. Death is sprinting to me with open arms.

I close my eyes and let darkness overtake me.

"Now, is that anyway to treat a woman, my dear friend?"

A new, strangely static voice comes from out of nowhere. My eyes force themselves open to watch the scene in front of me unfold. My assaulter's back hits the wall next to me with a loud thud. He doesn't look so powerful now as another man tosses him around like he's nothing.

"Who the fuck are you? I don't even know you!" The guy exclaims, his face turning red, fuming with rage.

"Alastor! Pleasure to meet you, quite a pleasure," The other person replies. I would love to see his face, but my head can't lift that high. This man is no less than seven foot tall! The man next to me grits his teeth in anger before swinging for Alastor's face.

"Someone should really teach you some manners," Alastor comments, dodging the punch with ease. The new found entertainment made me forget I was dying for a moment... but just a moment.

"Fuck you!" The guy exclaims, missing every lunge and punch he can possibly throw.

"You know~ you should really reconsider your disgusting behavior towards women," Alastor replies. He allows the man to try one more time before rocking his shit. Alastor knocks the bitch out in one fell swoop.

Well, at least my life as Catherine Cathaway was a good one. My mind focuses back on my wound. I'm going to faint any second.

"Well that takes care of him, now let's take care of you, my dearest," Alastor's overjoyed tone brings me back to my senses. He crouches in front of me before removing my hand from my chest.