Season 1

A\N: These won't be full episodes. I might start writing the scripts later on, but for now, they will just be synopses.

S-M-I-L-E everyday! When you are down and out, no need to frown and pout, 'cause Smiling Critters here to say S-M-I-L-E everyday!

Episode 1: Over the Moon: When Hoppy Hopscotch gives up on her dream of hopping to the moon, the other Smiling Critters try to cheer her up with a little bit of space travel.

Episode 2:Comfort in the Storm: When a sudden thunderstorm strikes and leaves Crafty Corn, Hoppy Hopscotch, Picky Piggy and Bobby Bearhug quivering in fright, it's up to the boys to find a way to soothe the girls' fears, and perhaps find a way to help them enjoy thunderstorms instead of fearing them.

Episode 3: DogDay's Failure: When DogDay accidentally upsets a child in Playcare instead of cheering them up, he feels like a failure. Bubba Bubbaphant teaches him that mistakes happen and tries to make him feel better.

Episode 4: Pizza Night: Kickin Chicken suggests that the Critters have a pizza night with movies and games, which turns into a night they won't soon forget.

Episode 5: Road to Ruin: The Critters head out in the Critter Car Hangout for a road trip, which quickly takes several wrong turns. Can the trip be saved?

Episode 6: Sweet Dreams: When CatNap has trouble falling asleep, DogDay tries to help him, and ends up comforting him.

Episode 7: Lethal Plan: When the Smiling Critters get a losing streak while playing Lethal Company, the only way to meet the profit quota and win is to execute an incredibly risky plan by Bubba Bubbaphant. But with one day left, will it work?

Episode 8: Musical Memories: Crafty Corn suggests starting a band with the other Critters, blissfully unaware of what it takes- and the severe limitation of venue choices!

Episode 9: Picky's Pub: Picky Piggy decides to start her own restaurant. However, someone builds one directly opposite her, sparking a war for customers and profit.

Episode 10: The Joys of Reading: After dismissing reading as boring, Kickin Chicken discovers the fun in reading while laid up in hospital. But how will his friends react, if and when they find out?

Episode 11: Snowed In: When a surprise blizzard hits, the Smiling Critters are trapped indoors. However, they have nearly nothing to pass the time with. But, what's in the basement that they could use?

Episode 12: Hotel Havoc: When it becomes clear that the Smiling Critters won't reach Crafty Corn's house in time for the scheduled sleepover, they decide to crash at Hotel Paradise for the night. However, several things start happening during the night, good and bad, disturbing the Critters' sleep.

Episode 13: Dream Team: With some help from CatNap, the Smiling Critters combat their fears, including their fear of wind- under the bed!

Episode 14: Valentines Day: When Bobby Bearhug's favourite time of year comes around, she has no idea how to spread her love. Crafty Corn helps her with some art.

Episode 15: Cave Expedition: When Kickin Chicken discovers a cave, he and the other Smiling Critters head into it to explore it. However, DogDay falls into a gorge and breaks a leg, Crafty Corn stumbles upon a bat's nest, and several other things go wrong. Can everyone make it out safely?

Episode 16: Back To School: The Smiling Critters visit an abandoned school, looking to renovate it into a second home for them all. However, while playing a game of Hide and Seek with Bubba Bubbaphant seeking, DogDay goes missing, prompting a search party to find him.

Episode 17: The Getaway: With daily life becoming a drag, the Smiling Critters head out on a vacation. Will it be a holiday that will satisfy them all- or will unexpected troubles burst their leisurely bubble?

Episode 18: Kickin's Theme Park: When Kickin' Chicken builds his own theme park from scratch and invites the Smiling Critters to test the rides, the others are impressed- until they find that some rides pose a threat to potential visitors!

Episode 19: Power-less: When the power goes out in Kickin Chicken's house, where all the Smiling Critters are staying during a rainstorm, Bubba's research is interrupted, Kickin's wi-fi is down and the heating goes off. What caused it?

Episode 20: Most Haunted: When the Smiling Critters finally get the courage to go to a set up haunted house attraction on Halloween that CatNap's gone to several times, it seems fine. However, it starts to get too scary even for CatNap, and the more soft-hearted Critters get moved almost to tears, forcing DogDay to stand up for the others.

That's Season One done! I know the Smiling Critters is described as a limited series cartoon, but I don't want it to end here! Be on the lookout for Season 2!