✦A/N✦

❖・。:˚ *✿—————✦—————✿* ˚:。・❖

。:✿————✿:。

I first wanted to thank you guys so much for 1K reads!!

I am so thankful for so many people to actually read and enjoy my book!

I didn't realize that so many people would support my writing

It actually brings a tear to my eye that so many people look forward to when I update my book

I also wanted to give you guys a little tease/trailer to the new book I published

I love updating this book but I always feel like my writing is crap

But the new book I am writing is really good and I worked really hard on

I would greatly appreciate if you give my new book a chance and read it, even if you don't care at all

So here's the teaser/trailer>>>

。:✿————✿:。

After getting her shattered constant by different people in her life, Ella Winslow finds it hard to love again. Her best friend in the whole world, Lillie, moved away and even though they promised to not let the distance break them apart it eventually does. It breaks Ella that her best friend could be taken away like that, so easily. At school Ella finds it hard to get good friends and slowly grows lonely, proving to herself why she doesn't matter and that no one cares about her. She even goes to the point of believing she doesn't deserve love and that she will never be loved because she is so worthless.

Soon enough, when she is forced to get a new job, she meets super nice triplets. They soon become best friends and the triplets strive to make her laugh and smile, to make her happy and feel loved. Overwhelmed by happy emotions, Ella starts to put up walls and slowly drifts away from them, scared that she will get hurt. She doesn't want to go through another heartbreak, knowing she won't ever be able to recover. After only having her music and books that relate and care for her it is hard for her to believe that someone else actually wants to make her happy.

The boys notice her absence and go to the ends of the world to show her that she is loved. Though, throughout all of this, her heart is still walled away by concrete. But she slowly starts to open up and she notices her heart is aching to be loved and has been falling for one of the triplets.

So what happens when her complicated life keeps pushing her down but one day, when she meets a set of triplets, she has a hand to pull her back up? How will she feel when there is an actual boy that will go to the ends of the world to see her eyes sparkle in happiness everyday? And what does it mean when she finally finds the ocean to her sunset?

。:✿————✿:。

❖・。:˚ *✿—————✦—————✿* ˚:。・❖

Heyyy

I hope ur doing well

- love eve