Chapter 26

"Kiss me"

Fuvk Wha-

"W-what?" I asked for confirmation that I heard right....he chuckled

"Just one kiss on my cheeks plsss" he showed his puppy eyes. I cleared my throat.

"Umm what if others see us" I said while looking everywhere but not at him.

"No one will look at us....I promise.."

"...."

"Now will you??just one" he ask again.

"....." I still don't know what to say.

"Plss??" He showed his puppy eyes and pout which no one can resist.

Aishh!! This is hard..I can't resist those eyes!

I look everywhere but not at him but the invisible glitters from his eyes is affecting my heart.

I nodded and quickly peck his cheeks with a flustered face.

The grip on the counter loosen up..as I found it a best way and run to the room..

I took a step forward but got pulled again..."Don't go anywhere without me paying for that sweet kiss on my cheeks" he said and gave a peck on my lips.

My cheeks become more flustered and my eyes widened because of the shock. I can't take it anymore now and quickly run at my fastest speed..

I was running in a fastest speed with a flustered face as I pass by taehyung who was looking at me confusingly.

In no time, I jump on the bed and cover myself with blanket and kick in the air.
I hide my face in the pillow as the scene came again.

Shit!! This butterflies!!

Author pov

He was just standing their and smiling like a idiot. He was watching her run so flusteredly and a giggle left his mouth.

Just then taehyung entered the kitchen and become more confused that wtf was happening between this two fellows.

"Dude stop smiling" Taehyung said giving jungkook an weirdest look alive.

Jungkook quickly came out his dreamland and look at taehyung.
"Huh?" Jungkook ask because he didn't know what he said.

Taehyung roll his eyes and went to the cabinet and took out almost four chips packets.

Taehyung narrow his eyes and came towards jungkook who again zone out.

"Did something happened?" He ask. Jungkook look at him and quickly shook his head.

"Hmm suspicious!" Taehyung said and jungkook roll his eyes now and said "you are just dreaming...nothing happened"

Taehyung smirk and said "I know dude....it can only be seen on your face"

Jungkook's eyes widened and quickly touch his face to feel it hot. Taehyung chuckled.

"Btw I wanna tell you something..." Taehyung said. Jungkook look confuse.

"WASH THOSE FUCKING DISHES!" Taehyung yell in his ears and jungkook flinch

"Yah STOP SHOUTING OR MY EARS WILL BLEED BECAUSE OF YOUR ZOMBIE VOICE" Jungkook yell in his ears.

"I DON'T HAVE ZOMBIE VOICE, IDIOT" Taehyung yell back. As jungkook was about to open his mouth again, taehyung stuff the hotdog in his mouth and run away.

Jungkook frown and take out the hotdog from his mouth while chewing some aggressively.

Then his eyes fall on the huge bunch of dishes as he sighed and start doing his jobs.