ch. 12

////////////

"NOO, ple....... please PLEASE leave me alone"

I shouted. I cried so much that my body felt heavy. I scratched her face with all my might just to get punched by Cane in the face. He roughly held my face and slammed me on the floor.
My head made contact with the floor.
No one objected, every single one of them was silent. I....I-I saw my BLOOD splattered on the floor and my dress. I was conscious as well as unconscious, everything was blurry, I could hear everything but couldn't understand what it meant. These people had planned, they planned my suffering.

"SHUT UP PEOPLE, NO ONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS"

Becky said or I thought so,
She grabbed my hair and started to drag me down the hall I was wheezing, it was suffocating. I could see him, he was watching me silently. The teachers had gone to the other building, and I quote "for urgent matter". Becky dragged me down the stairs, leaving a trail of my blood behind. I can't keep up with this I am tired, I was losing reality. I saw a little girl laughing at me, with tangled hair, I could see her smile but not her eyes, it was me, I was hallucinating

//////////////

I felt cold water splashed on me. I didn't open my eyes.

Again

Again

And Again

Someone grabbed my hair and took me somewhere and in an instant my head was underwater. I opened my eyes I was desperate, and I started banging with my hand I couldn't breathe I was coughing and choking
.Suddenly my head was outside the water, and I saw that someone was my very own sister, Lizzy. We were inside the abandoned warehouse. My eyes were wide open. My heart started beating wilder and faster. I wish I didn't come to school today.
I had no care in the world, I wanted to survive, I wanted to live.

"LIZZY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WhywhyWHYYY??"

I was crying like a mad man. My throat felt swollen and I stuttered as I tried to speak the words in my head. The tears were not from my eyes, the tears were from my soul.
I waited for a reply but she said nothing, she was smiling at me.

"Do I need a reason ?"

I was dumbfounded.

I could hear a rod, being dragged on the floor. It was bloodcurdling, it gave me goosebumps.

They closed the door when the sun was setting.

_To be continued