| 27 |

༊˚ 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

I was never the one being taken care of so I had no idea what it feels like to have someone who'll care for you. I find it extremely hard to accept the fact that I couldn't move my leg on my own. It has been almost five days. Taehyung wasn't allowed in the office until the doctor confirmed it and hence I was doing what I could from home. 

I stare down at the plate filled with scrambled eggs and sandwich. My stomach churns at the sight of food in the morning. I've been trying to eat but it's never easy. The voice in my brain only gets louder and louder. 

“It's not poisoned, why are you staring at it like that?” Taehyung asked, sitting across from me as he applied butter on his toast. He was all ready to leave for office but he made it a thing to have food with me. “Why are you doing this to me?” I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him. He shook his head while letting out a sigh. “Because I don't want a sick person in my house.” 

He stuffed his mouth with bread as a scoff left my mouth. “Mrs Kim, I can make a smoothie or oats for you if you'd like.” Sarah quipped from the kitchen. I twisted my lips and shook my head in denial. “No , don't bother.” I stated, my lower lips disappearing in between my teeth as I grabbed the chopsticks to eat. Taehyung watched me attentively as I took a hesitant bite from my plate. 

“Stop looking at me like that!” I let out a snarl while glaring at him. He tilted his head, giving me one of his looks. “Like what?” He asked, eyes sparkling as he stared at me. My breath hitched. It always does whenever he looks at me like that. 

Like he is trying to peek inside me, in my soul. 

“Do you enjoy this?” I asked, motioning at us. Taehyung crossed his arms, the satin shirt that sat over his body tightened further due to the reflex of his biceps. He leaned back in his seat and continued staring at me. “My day doesn't quite start unless I've got you all riled up.” The asshole smirked as I exhaled out a breath. “I hate you.” I muttered. “I'm aware of it.” He shrugged his shoulders, like it didn't matter at all. 

“Now, eat, my vixen.” Rolling my eyes, I continued to shove the food down my throat as I kept glaring at Taehyung from time to time. He only focused on his breakfast this time. Once again, I had managed to finish half of my breakfast. “I can't..” I sighed out, the food turning tasteless in my mouth. Taehyung dropped his spoon and nodded at me before he got up and started brewing my coffee. 

I wonder how he does it when he hates the drink so much that even the smell of it bothers him. 

“Here.” Taehyung passed me the mug of coffee before he continued to eat his breakfast. Just like every other day, Taehyung made sure that I took my medicine. He asked Sarah to keep my lunch packed in the bedroom and then he left for the office. I let out a sigh of relief once he was gone.