✦Accidents [Nick] [2]✦

❖・。:˚ *✿—————✦—————✿* ˚:。・❖

。:✿————✿:。

"Oh shit—!!" Matt yells, being cut off by his body jerking to the side. His hands loose contact with the wheel and his eyes close shut. The car spins off the road, its tire scraping the cold ground, leaving black marks. The lights seem to grow stronger, blinding them all, as the car seems to be spinning off the road for forever.

After a couple of long, cold seconds they crash into a lamppost after scraping across a road railing, causing the thick side window of the car to break in. Time seems to slow down as shards of glass crash into Chris's body, slicing deep cuts into his fiery skin. Hot blood starts to flow out of his cuts as the once loud car falls into a scary silence. Heavy breathes can be heard throughout the car as everyone tries to compose themselves, stricken with fear, veins infused with molten fear.

Chris hiss's as the glass draws blood from his skin, too much blood. Chris covers his cut up arm with his hand, trying to stop the blood but just spreading it more. His thoughts blur, salty tears stinging his eyes, as his shaky breaths cause a scary rhythm. Tears start to escape his eyes as his hand continues to try and mend the cuts. He uses his shirt to brush away the blood as he finally looks up as his brothers, his eyes searching frantically.

The others are flowing with shock, blood draining from their faces, leaving a pale canvas of flesh. Matt's electric eyes search the busted car, still and unmoving. They haven't tipped over and the car's wheels are still concreted on the ground, the car in complete stillness. They all look at each other in pain and regret, not knowing what to say, just looking into each other's eyes in shock.

"I'm sor-sorry," Matt barely whispers, a gunshot to the silence. He doesn't trust his words enough to get anything else through his trembling lips. Chris, still coursing with pain, doesn't know what to say, his consciousness spiraling with fear. Nick hasn't said a word either, just a still figure sitting in the back.

They all sat in silence until police and ambulances came. The air strobed blue and red lights while they were executed out of the busted car. Chris was rushed to an ambulance while doctors bandaged him up in gauze and gave him antibiotics. Doctors got him on a stretcher and pushed him into the back of the ambulance and plugged IVs into him, feeding all of the lost blood back into his veins. Chris wanted to fold over into himself and cry out of pain on the stretcher, but he had to just lay there, in the back of the ambulance as doctors and nurses watched him in security. The blood bags and stretcher shaked within the ambulance as they quickly flew down the roads to the hospital, the ambulance's alarms bleeding into their ears.

Chris could barely keep his tired eyes open as he stared at the ceiling of the ambulance. With his eyes open he could tell that Matt and Nick were not there, his heart stretching in pain, wishing he could see their faces. Throughout all this chaos and messiness, he ached to see his brothers even though he didn't want to see them at all a couple minutes ago. But now, that he is separated from them with no clue what was happening, that's all he wanted, to feel the comfort of his brothers beside him, comforting him with the best of care, treating him like a fragile flower. He wanted to know he was safe, and even though there were nurses and doctors all around him he had the feeling of unease and uncomfortably spiraling through him.

Soon enough, the medicine and antibiotics that were shoved down his dry throat finally kicked in and he was in deep sleep, unknowing to the scary things happening around him. While Chris was sound asleep Matt was also being hauled to the hospital, only suffering small bruises and some shock. He sat in the back of the ambulance coursing with regret. He wishes he could take back everything he said and bottle it back up inside him. He regrets yelling. He regrets crying. He regrets driving. He regrets crashing the car. He knows better than to put his brothers in pain... right?

Did I do that on purpose? Did I crash the car instinctively because I wanted to hurt my brothers? I mean, I did want to slap Chris across the face but I didn't crash the car on purpose to hurt him...did I? What if something overcame me and I just spiraled off the road because I wanted to hurt them?

Thoughts pour over him like rain, each thought digging him into a deeper hole. He doesn't know what to do with his thoughts so he just zeros in on his pain, the bruises that littered his skin. The pain shoots down his spine as it grows stronger. He wants to feel the pain because he tells himself that he should be hurting for putting his brothers into this position, in pain. He should be in pain for making his brothers hurt. Matt proves to himself that he did do it on purpose and that it was all his fault.

Thirty minutes later and Nick is still at the car scene. His body is laid on the cold ground, body surging with pain, nurses and doctors crowding around him. One of the nurses press their fingers to his neck, checking for a pulse, finding an unsteady beat. Nick's consciousness slowly beats in and out, his body feeling weak and unnourished. He can't move and can feel an unbearable pain in his stomach that is slowly crawling up his spine. He starts to overheat, face roaring with fiery heat, and the pain starts to become unbearable. His mind becomes unknowing as all the red and blue lights bleed into each other.

The nurses cause a big commotion while hauling him onto a stretcher and checking his pulse every so often, worried about his current condition. One of the doctors cleans his arm with an alcohol wipe and quickly gives him multiple shots to drug him. They pour water and place wet rags on his forehead, noticing he is overheating and then waits until they arrive at the hospital to do any further work on him. Soon, Nick slowly falls out of consciousness and falls into a deep sleep.

。:✿————✿:。

❖・。:˚ *✿—————✦—————✿* ˚:。・❖

Thank you to @llcnmwhjh for the suggestion!!

Thank you guys for 1.6k reads!!

Love ya'll<33

Enjoy

- love eve