Chapter 27

"Kook let's play games" Yn chirmed while entering the room with two gaming controllers in her hand.

"Ughh I am tired" I said and turn to the other side while covering myself with blanket.

"Noo you are just making excuses...I know you are not tired" she smirk.

Now she can even read my mind!

I groan. "Now wake up or I will throw the bed out of window" She said.

"Now you are using my words against me? Wow" I said as I sit up and roll my eyes playfully.

She grins. "Let's go" she drag me towards the gaming room as I whine,

"I don't wanna playy"

"Come on...you are just scared of losing from me" she smirk.

I scoff "Scared? And me? Haha you didn't know me...I am the best player and you are just so small infront of me"

"Oh really? I Don't think so" she wiggle her eyebrows.

"Let's see then" I take the controller from her hand.

"Challenge?"

I look at her smirk. "Challenge" We bump our fist while smirking.

We settled on the couch and soon the game start.

"Come on! Come on! You can do it" I nurmer to myself while tapping vigorously on the controller.

"You can't win from me" she said and smirk as she was now leading the way.

"Noooo!" I yell in defeat as she won the first round.

"I told you that you are an loser..poor boy" she tease me.

"Come on..you just win by luck" I said still not accepting the defeat.

"Ohh so let's do another match" my eyes went towards her when she said that.

"And if I win so You have to take me on my favorite place" she said.

"And what if I win?" I ask.

"Hmm it's your choice but I know you will not win" she give me a smug look.

"Whatever...." I roll my eyes but then I smirk. "...but if I win you have to give me something"

She raise her eyebrows "like?"

"You will know it soon" I wink at her. She roll her eyes but I can see her flustered face behind it.

now I have to win anyhow to get my reward!!

After another match......

Finally....

"YESSSSSS!" I stand up in victory and raise my arms in air.

She groan. "You can't win this easily" she whine.

I gave her a smug look. "But I won and you have to accept it"

YN roll her eyes. "Fine!" She said accepting her defeat before glaring at me and pout.

My eyes land on her lips..

Shit that pout only make me....want more..

I look away from her lips to resist my thoughts and then I remember my reward so I again stare at her with a smirk.

"So where is my reward?" I smirk and move closer to her.

Her eyes widened after seeing me moving close so she start moving backward until her back hit the back side of couch.