Introduction and Characters

Ivan Antonov

Ivan Antonov

A nobody in the world, in light, but owns the shadows of it. Czar is what everyone calls him, with no idea of where he came from and where he is going.

He wasn't just a boss.
Nor was he a capo.
He is a king of every land he steps upon.
He was a once a nobody who had nothing.
He is now a nobody too.

A nobody who owns everything.

How do you hunt him?
You can't

What if you cross ways?
Hope not

If you thrive in the shadows, light must bow down to you, shouldn't it?

'Silence is the virtue of a man'

~~~~~

Rose Lawrence

Rose Lawrence

Reputed Lawyer, Lived her whole life to meet others expectations, Bold, Fighter, Survivor, lone wolf.
She is known as an ambush predator within the law field because of her work.

She didn't catch criminals.
She hunts them down.

She was a torturer.
A player.
A vile woman.
She would stop at nothing to get what she wanted.

Everyone knew what she wanted.
Everyone wished to stop her.
Everyone gwaked her as predators.

But she isn't a prey.
She is the one out for blood.
For Revenge.
To avenge for herself.

She will stop at nothing

'You will never know what hits you, until it does'

~~~~

They cross path.
They hunt.
They bite.
They attack.
They love.
They hate that they do love.

They kill.
Either this love or the other.

They could do neither.
What if they die for it?

Is this love?

~~~
"Leave me" She said, standing cornered to Ivan with no hint of fluster or fear.

"How about, no?" He said removing his hands caging her and folding just standing there. Practically he did release here but she knows, that just doesn't release her, such simple gesture won't even cage this tigress.

"Why?"

"I want you to stay with me" He said looking on the other side of room towards his exquisite wine collection.

"I have no obligation too" She said applying the dark red lipstick. Typical. Everytime she needs to boost herself or stop being nervous.

"I shall take my leave" She said closing the lipstick.

"Stay" He said knowing well that as he shows this emotion, this longing for her. He has given her the knife to cut out her escape through the chains, through everything and even wield it on his heart. He didn't care because he couldn't have her and he knew it well.

But his heart was as stupid for her as always.

"I can't" She said with the eyes which gave him a reassurance she won't use that knife on his heart, but he wish she did.

He wished to get stabbed to stop this guilty. To have a reason to hate her. A reason to stop himself.

What a futile love is this...

~~~~~

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I appreciate your decision to read my novel. While I am open to constructive criticism, I do not tolerate harsh or blunt feedback. Thank you for your understanding.

I own the rights to this book.