Setting

• ---∞∞∞--- •

The Don of Sicily, Fernando Thiago Fernandez is sick of his eldest daughter. He is sick of her uncontrollable killing. He believes that no matter his daughter would be the ruler of Sicily one day but she was a woman and she needed to be family oriented. She needed to be an obedient wife and a caring mother. He longed to see a child in his daughter's arms. But she has no distinction between evil and innocent. Anastasia Fernandez is also 26 years old and not married yet. Since she is the future of the Sicilian Mafia it is her duty to provide heirs to the mafia to continue the line of succession of her infamous family.

But she hates being told that and her father's intentions. She hates the thought of marrying someone and becoming a mother. She hates to be controlled by any man. She hates to be an obedient wife. Her father out of options to tame his beloved daughter surrenders to the only option that could possibly tame Anastasia. Right when this fire is fueling, the Don Of The Italian Mafia, Alessandro Dominico Russo has turned 36 years old and without an heir to rule his vast empire after him.

He invites the Fernandez Family to his birthday celebrations where he is made a proposition by Fernando who promises Alessandro all of Sicily if he chooses to marry his eldest daughter. But there is an interesting side to this deal. Fernandez demands Alessandro to get his wild daughter pregnant within the first three months of their marriage. The offer is very appealing to Alessandro as this deal not only promises him to unite Italy forever but it also ensures him a wife who would give him the heirs he so desperately needs. Without thinking twice Alessandro agrees to Fernandez's terms, accepting to make Anastasia his wife and the future mother of his heirs.

Only problem is, Anastasia is not very easy to tame.

• ---∞∞∞--- •