KayKay:)

for @kaykay070769

I didn't know if austin or robert so I will try both ;)♥

************

You were walking in the park with your boyfriend Austin... it was quite an awkward walk because there were rumors going around that he cheated on you with your ex-bestfriend... He sat you down on a bench and placed himself next to you...

"Babe?" He asked with an innocent yet guilty look in his eyes....

"Yea?" you asked, already knowing what this was about....

"I didn't mean to, bu-"

You cut him off.... "So they are true?" You asked with a hurt smile facing down at the ground...

"Yea, and I regret every second of it..."

"Well, I kinda figured this would happen sooner or later..."

"What do you mean?" he asked cluelessly....

You held in tears that werent ready to escape your eyes.... "Well, I mean... a couple weeks into our relationship... you got along way better with Kat (ex-bff) than you did with me..." That wasn't all of it... but you couldn't bring it out....

"oh...." he. was. speechless.

"Yea so..... I guess that's all for now."

"So... are we over?" he asked...

"I don't know...."

"Babe, I think its for the best if we, you know, let each other breathe."

There. It. Was. "Alright, I guess its for the best.... like I said, You and Kat seemed to get along very well..."

"yea umm.... alright, I guess ill see you around..."

"yea.." you said as he walked away.. one he was out of hearing range, you said: 'see you around with the girl that used to be basically my sister..."

-----

You sat there for a while and just as you were about to leave, you heard someone walking towards you.... once he got to you he sat next to you.... You couldn't tell who he was because your vision was still a little off....

When he finally spoke you felt relieved.. "Are you alright KayKay??"It was Robert... one of Austin's friends... he was beyond cute and had a nice body... You knew because you two were at the same pool party one time when Austin took you... He got pushed into the pool with his white t-shirt on.... eventually, he got out and it clung to his perfect abs... then he took it off and showed that perfect tan.... "KayKay?"

"Oh sorry! I'm not all here right now...."

"I know, I heard you and that duche broke up...."

"Wait, I'm confused?? I thought you two were friends??" you asked...

"well, we were, but when I found out he rwally did cheat on you, I stopped talking to him... I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but we don't know each other to well so you may have not believed me.."

"its alright, its the thought that counts" you smiled....

He smiled at you, "Austin, he's stupid, and a jerk... He didn't deserve you KayKay"

The way he called you by your nickname just felt right.... "Thanks, I'm glad I have you." You smiled... you started wondering if what you just said would ruin something that was there...

"Yea... KayKay??"

"Yea??" You got butterflies in the pit of your stomach but didn't even know why...

"I don't want to wait an eternity for this, I need to know now.... Would you be my girlfriend?"

He went silent... you were thinking, even though you already knew the answer: "I would love to be your girlfriend." You answered with a smile....

Robert grabbed your hand and stood you up... "come on" he smiled at you...

You followed him. you guys walked silently for a little while until you decided to speak up, "do you wanna go hang-out at my place?? my parents are out of town for the rest of the week visiting an old friend that's getting married for the second time." you laughed a bit...

"Sure, I'd love to."

You two walked to your house and when you got there, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before the two of you walked in...

"So what are we gonna do?" He asked you....

"ummm I don't know...." He started taking off his pull-over sweater... As he brought it over his head his shirt went up a bit revealing a perfect six-pack.... You couldn't help it... you got closer.. He was looking at you in a sort-of confused way.. You pressed yourself up against his body and tip-toed to bring your face up to his "I have an idea" you said against his lips... you kissed him really quick then grabbed his hand and led him upstairs... It was already dark out, so it was difficult to see. You didn't bither turning any lights on... You walked him into your bedroom and closed the door..

You leaned back on the door and pulled him into you... You kissed him softly, but when you pressed your hand on his abs you started a hungry make-out session...

He was following what you were doing.. You had him right where you wanted him.. You let the kiss go and lightly pushed him towards your bed and sat him down.. You stood over his legs, your legs spread apart... "Lay down" You whispered in his ear before leaving love bites down his neck... He did as you told and you hovered over him... You started french-kissing him.. as you were doing this, you grabbed his wrists and led his hands down to your thighs.... you made sure he was holding right where he would feel your thighs and butt at the same time...

He slowly moved his hands up to your waist and quickly turned you around on your large bed... Then, he whispered, "my turn" In your ear before kissing down your neck....

You couldn't handle it you NEEDED him in you NOW.... "Get in me Robert" You said arching your back as he held you close... You quickly tugged at his shirt... He brought it off and then started to strip you.. Pretty soon, you two were completely stripped down.. You layed there and relaxed, letting him rub you and kiss slowly up your stomach, to your neck, and back to make you both face-to-face... He brought his hands to be on either side of your breasts and asked, "you ready?" You loved that he didn't call you babe.. never... it was sort of sweet not to be a 'babe', but a person...

"Yea, just go." you demanded still waiting.

You assumed he saw how hungry you were for it because he shoved everthing in you in one hit...

he thrusted in and out of you super fast.. you arched your back in pleasure as you clawed at his abs... he kept thrusting as he sucked on one of your boobs and massaged the other.. As his thrusts came slower and sloppier he lightly kissed you on the neck then on the lips.. He came out of you and said, "come on, you can take a shower while I go make you something to eat..

"and then can we come back for round two?" you asked sweetly..

"sure" he chuckled..

"I'm pretty sure I have the best boyfriend ever..." you said grabbing some clothes and heading towards the bathroom...

"and I'm pretty sure I have the best girlfriend ever. I'm glad I finally get to be with you..." he said as he started putting his clothes back on and heading for the door...

"don't forget to have your shirt off when I get out!!" you yelled at him as you turned on the shower...

*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓*↓

GUYS! IF YOU WANNA BE IN MY FANFIC CHECK ON IT!! COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO READ IT!!

we didn't get 1,000 reads but oh-well ;/

todays requests:

-10 comments

-20 votes

-700 reads