Chapter 3 • | 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭

∞∞∞∞---- •
∞∞∞∞----- •
∞∞∞∞------ •
Anastasia
∞∞∞∞------ •

---- ♦
Scared.
---- ♦

As soon as I slid the gold ring on his finger, it all felt real. Too real. I am getting married. A zing was torturing my senses as I realized what I had done. I had accepted to marry a man. Something I swore I would never do. I felt my eyes burn as Alessandro went to talk to my father, probably business and my sisters busy showing Vanessa around the mansion.

I felt that all the oxygen in the room was depleting. I rubbed my throat slowly with my hand trying to breathe but it all failed. I wanted to cry but I can't cry in front of him. I don't want him to know that a monster like me can cry too. So I did the best thing that struck me I went upstairs to my room completely ignoring Athena and Artemis showing Vanessa around the corridor and opened my side table drawer.

I yanked out the keys to one of my cars randomly not caring which car key I grabbed. I threw it on the bed and I went in my closet to change into a pair of air jordans because these black stilettos were killing my feet. I stormed out of my room concealing the moisture in my eyes as I made my way out of this place. I pressed the button on the key which revealed to me that the keys belonged to a range rover. I got inside as quickly as could and flashed out of this place.

I saw in the rear view with teary eyes, my family and Alessandro looking at me leave with deeply concerned faces. I could not care less at this moment. Tears finally unleashed over my face as I couldn't help it. It was dark outside. Everything from the darkness of the sky and the abandoned roads of Sicily mocked at me. I hit the gas increasing the speed of my car. I was furious. How the hell I, Anastasia Fernandez surrender to Alessandro? How can I so easily put a ring on his finger? The questions were giving me a terrible headache. I clutched my head tightly and kept driving not realizing how fast I was already going.

'You are getting married.'

'Alessandro will be your husband.'

'You are going to be his wife.'

My consciousness mocked at me as my vision went blur. I couldn't contemplate the car coming in front of me as I crashed into the it badly, my car rolling and falling off the road.

♦♦♦

∞∞∞∞---- •
∞∞∞∞------ •
∞∞∞∞-------- •
Alessandro
∞∞∞∞-------- •

I glanced over to my future wife seeing her rub her throat softly. God my tigeress is so beautiful. I imaged my hands on her throat worshipping every part of her but my view of my fiancé was cut short when she rushed upstairs. She seemed disturbed. Probably because she is now engaged to me and there is no going back.

She looked sexy in her black dress that hugged her curves. Her dark black hair straightened to perfection. She had shorter hair unlike her sisters which only reached to her shoulders. Her hair shone in the brightly lit room making her seem like an enchantress from heaven. I couldn't take my eyes off my future wife. Sipping the wine slowly, more images of myself all over her bare body tortured me. I could feel a bulgde forming in my pants. Just a simple thought of her makes me hard. Fuck!

After our engagement took place I went to talk with Fernando. We talked business and the further proceeding of my marriage to Anastasia. Her sisters took my mother and showed her around the place.

She came back down stairs shortly in the same dress but she had changed her shoes. A pair of car keys dangled from her hands as her hair blew across her face. Not looking towards anyone she paced towards the main entrance and got out. Athena and Artemis came downstairs following her with concerned faces.