Prologue 1.

Smriti Age 20 yearsFive years ago

Smriti
Age 20 years
Five years ago

"Ahhh... atharv" a moan escaped my mouth as he thirsted his two fingers inside me . " Ahhhhhh.." a loud moan escaped my mouth . " Ahh so wet for me jaan" he said in his raspy voice making me want him more and more . I had wore those anklets which were making sound the whole room was filled with my moans ,cries and the sound of anklets . " Common come Jaan " he said and I immediately came . I was now turned on by him and I didn't wanted him to leave me fuck I didn't wanted the pleasure to vanish I wanted him inside me i just wanted him he unbuckled his belt and pants and now he was only in his underwear I was lying nacked infront of him he even removed the barrier between us . His underwear he then went to the drawer and took out a condom he wore it and in no second he thirsted himself inside me . " Ahhhhhhhh.... atharv" a long moan escaped my mouth he hitted my g- spot and my walls clenched against his dick . " Fuck you are so tight Jaan " he said . Ahhh . I came everytime in those 3 rounds yeah  almost 3 rounds it's been 1 hour here .

It's been 1 hour here I didn't even knew it . He kept my legs on his shoulder and I knew he thirsted his tongue inside me . I didn't wanted to leave but I had to because I had no other option.

He licked after I came .yuckkkk how does men do that . I just hate it .and I didn't know when I dozzed off to sleep .

Next morning.

I got up and saw myself in a crop top and shorts . He gave me a aftercare . I knew he did it every time after our makeout session and last night we both were too much needy . Too much that neither I nor he could control our hormones .

I got down from the bed and went down the stairs . "Butterfly you are up ! See I made you pancakes " he said and I went down and hugged him.

And suddenly his phone rang we both detached and he went towards the phone and picked it up . "Hello ? . What ? I am coming !" That was the only thing he said and cutted the call . " Butterfly I have to go eat the breakfast and take some rest I know I was too rough yesterday " he said and kissed my forehead . He went .

After he went I ate my breakfast and took a shower after almost 3 hours I got a call . I picked it up and my phone slipped from my hands . I had tears in my eyes I ran towards the keys of my car and grabbed it and went from there

It was a huge mansion as I went inside . I saw Vanya sitting on the ground men killed here and there . Vidhi being covered in blood and Atharv pointing gun towards Vanya . Soon Vanya and Atharv both looked at me . Vanya ran towards me and hugged me . " Smriti save me he killed vidhi he will kill me too " Vanya said and I was out of my senses. " No smriti don't believe her she is lying I didn't do anything like this " he said  his voice ecohed in the whole room but i was seeing everything clearly . I picked up a gun and pointed it towards him. I wanted to kill him but I can't.

I threw the gun and said " yes you are a murderer a fucking murderer but I am leaving you because I love you but from now everything is over . Everything is over between us " I said and threw the gun  taking Vanya with me .

I had tears in my eyes how could he do this  to me . I hate him . I fucking hate him.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Ok so this was the prologue one do tell me how was it and please forgive for that smut part because it's my first time writing smutt . I have never ever wrote smutt in my life so please forgive me if their are any mistakes also . I will publish prologue 2. By tomorrow or I can publish it now also . But most probably it is going to be tomorrow..
Also if there are any grammatical errors

Love you all .
           ---------> your author 🍂