Prologue 2.

After 5 years

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After 5 years

Age 25

Present 2023

Smriti

"I will ruin him , his life, his everything and he fucking has to take my every word serious" I told to Vanya . Vanya is my bestfriend and  a genral manager in my office . But when it's office  I don't even have a nice tone with her . " But mam how will you find him " Vanya said "I won't find him Vanya just wait and watch what am I gonna do" . I said. " Smriti not as a manager but as a friend I am telling you that stay away from him don't risk your life . I don't want to lose you the way I lost the vidhi" Vanya said as she took vidhi's name there was only one thing in her doe eyes . Tears. That's all.

I still remember vidhi . Vidhi was our bestfriend, I didn't wanted to talk about her . I hate myself for that day . I was not able to protect her . I was not able to protect my Vidhi ! My friend , my mentor and the one who killed her was none other than my boyfriend, who is now my rival . ATHARV SHEKHAWAT. I loved him so much . I gave him my everything. Even myself . I was fully his . But now . I hate him i hate him from the core of my heart . I hate him so much that I will do everything possible to kill him . I will take my revenge at any cost .

I won't leave him ! I will do my best to destroy him and I will destroy him even if . I have to marry him , I hate betrayals and and Atharv Shekhawat will have to pay for every thing . Every fucking thing . Since the night vidhi was killed I was never able to sleep peacefully. Never ever . And I promised my vidhi and myself that I will take revenge from everyone who were there and killed her . Though I don't know who all were there but there is one face who is known to me very well . Atharv Shekhawat and he will be the one who will take me to everyone , everyone present there .

I will use him. I will use him against his mafia world . I will use him against his own boss . I will do anything for my revenge. And I don't care even if I have to marry him . Even if I have to marry my rival . Even if I have to marry Atharv. I will . This time I will play the game Atharv just wait and watch !!

 This time I will play the game Atharv just wait and watch !!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Present Atharv's office

Age 27

Atharv

"Get to know ! What is she planning! I want every fucking information related to her . " I said on the call
"Ok sir ! Please give me a day and I will give you every information about her" the man  opposite on the call spoke . I finally found her though it took me those fucking 5 years because I was not in India . But the only thing that matters now is her . Now I won't loose her I already had lost her once in my life and now there is no chance I am letting her go away from me .

She still thinks  am the one who who killed her bestfriend but no it's not that, it wasn't me who killed her bestfriend it was not me but my mafia enemy . Her bestfriend was not our target but her bestfriend was killed that night . Vidhi . Vidhi Rajawat . That was the name of that girl who was killed that night . I went there to save her when I received a call from her and when I went there I can't even fucking say what I saw . She was being Raped . Yes she was being Raped that too infront of me . I went and did my best to save her . I was successful in that until . I saw someone hitted her with a bullet . And even I hate myself for not being able to save a innocent soul like her .

Just because of that night. Smriti hates me . The girl whom I loved now hates me ! My fiance, My would be wife is now a fucking rival of mine ! I never expected her to be like this but now she hates me . She fucking hates me  from the core of her heart! That day when her bestfriend was killed that was the last day when I saw her ! We were in Europe . And now I saw her just a month ago in a buisness meeting in India udaipur and now there is no way I am letting her go. I have always loved her even though she left me !

And when I got to know about the company who was giving my company a tough competition that was the time when I met her in India. I felt like hugging her but she had no fucking expression on her face ! She was just their as my Rivals. I want to tell her that it was not me ! Who killed her bestfriend but one thing was clear in her eyes and that was rage . Revenge. ! I want to tell her the truth but a sudden plan hitted my mind and now I will do every possible thing to make her mine ! I will make sure she ends up marrying me ! And I will do everything which will give her a reason to marry me .

" Bs ready the owner of  Fort Architecture I will soon make you mine " I said with a smirk on my face and this I won't let you go Miss. Smriti Vyas and it's my promise . I will soon make you mine my butterfly.

...........  .......…........….........…...........…..........….....  ......

Huh !!
Finally prologue 2 uploaded guys now let me know how was it and do not forget to vote . Guys please vote . Please please . I request you guys to vote .
A

lso follow me on my insta for spoiler .

Insta : theoceanic_writer

Love you guys
     - your author 🍂

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 29 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Atharvriti : Love Between The Rivals जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें