Chapter VI <fainted>

"1..2..3..4..5," Aisha began counting, her eyes fixed on the closed main door, along with the rest of the team.

They had decided to hide inside the house, and Amara's eyes widened as she realized she hadn't found a spot yet. "91..92..93..94..," Hearing aisha, rushing into her room to search for a hiding place, when a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, and she was swiftly pulled into the almirah.

Amara's eyes widened as she recognized Zain. She attempted to escape, but he held onto her hand and whispered, "They're coming," just as footsteps echoed nearby.

With limited space due to clothes, they found themselves sitting close together, and Amara could feel Zain's warm breath on her face. Her cheeks flushed, and her heart raced with nervous excitement.

Meanwhile, Aisha entered the room to search for her sister, having seen her run inside earlier. Failing to find her, she began searching other rooms when an idea struck her.

Rushing downstairs, Aisha spotted her beloved brother under the stairs, she smirked. "Come out, bhai... I found you," she called out teasingly. Omar emerged with a sad expression, and they began searching for Zain and Amara.

After checking all the rooms, Aaraiz entered Amara's room. Having instructed them not to hide in his room due to his siblings' clumsiness, he searched everywhere but found no one.

As he opened the door to leave, a voice from within the almirah caught his attention. "Whoever it was, they left," Aaraiz heard, and upon opening the almirah, he found Zain and Amara with flushed cheeks and sweaty brows.

With a smile, he stepped aside, giving them space to come out.

"I found them all," Aaraiz announced as the rest of the team, along with Omar, gathered.

"Now it's our turn to seek," Zain declared, turning to face the door.

"12345678..." As Zain began counting, the other team members scattered upstairs. Aliya moved forward and placed her hands on Aisha's waist, as she motioned Aisha and Aaraiz to follow her, giving them a knowing look. Aisha felt butterflies as Aaraiz's hand brushed against her waist, her cheeks went red.

"Where should we hid-?" Aliya began, but Aisha cut her off.

"What if we all hide in different places? It will be harder for them to find us."

Aliya agreed, seeking Aaraiz's approval, which he gave with a nod.

"71,72,73,74,75..." Aisha's eyes widened, and she darted into her room, while the others found their hiding spots. She searched frantically but couldn't find a suitable place.

Finally, she spotted an unexplored room. "99,100, here we come," Zain's voice echoed as Aisha hurriedly entered the room, relieved to find it unlocked. The room was dark, filled with the scent of old papers, and her breath quickened with unease.

Meanwhile, Aaraiz had chosen the storeroom as his hiding spot, confident that no one would think to look there. As he settled into a hidden corner, the door suddenly opened, and he braced himself for discovery. However, to his surprise, it was Aisha who entered, gasping for breath and looking distressed.

"Aisha, are you okay?" he asked, moving closer to her. She didn't respond, instead gripping his arm tightly.

"What's wrong, Aisha?" he pressed, concern evident in his voice.

"A-Aar b-bh-bha i-in-ha-l' Before she could answer, she fainted.

Aaraiz caught her before she fell, his heart pounding with worry.

He quickly went outside, with her in his arms.

Zain rushed over, alarmed by the commotion. "What happened, bhai?" he asked, confusion etched on his face.