Chapter VIII <Rozy>

"Asalam o alikum... We found significant evidence regarding the identity of the Mafia brothers," the news reporter announced, causing both Aisha and Aliya to roll their eyes in exasperation.

"Why aren't they showing what we want to watch?" Aliya complained, tossing her head back onto the couch in frustration.

"In this picture, as you can see, one of the mafia members is walking, and here, on his left arm, there is a tattoo or maybe a birthmark that is partially visible," the news reporter continued, eliciting deep sighs from Aliya and Aisha.

"They'll broadcast news from around the world but won't mention Chand. Why are they so obsessed with these mafia stuff, just blood, killing, guns, injustice. What do they love in this profession? " Aisha remarked as she rose from her seat, but Aliya held her hand to stop her.

"The investigation is still ongoing, and now let's go to Zohaib from Islamabad. So, Zohaib, any news about Ramadan Kareem?" Both of their attention turned to the TV screen as they awaited updates.

"The moon is still out of sight for everyone... The conference is still ongoing..."

_____°°°_____

"Mr. Phantom, I honestly don't know how or when that picture was taken," Engima attempted to explain, hoping to calm Mr. Phantom's anger, but to no avail.

"I had already warned all of you to stay away from this matter," Ace said sternly, his gaze shifting between his Mr. Phantom and Engima as he emphasized his point.

Engima merely rolled his eyes and took a seat.

"Okay, okay, let's focus on resolving this issue. The good thing is that the mark isn't fully visible in the picture," Me. Falcon interjected, attempting to ease the tension of his brother.

"Hmm, now tell me, what is your next plan?" Mr. Phantom inquired, rubbing his temples in frustration.

"Mr. Phantom, I know who did this. Please give me permission to go to Turkey to address this matter," Engima requested earnestly, looking at Mr. Phantom with hope.

"Fine, but let's spend Ramadan in peace. You can go after the upcoming events. " Mr Phantom decided firmly.

"But Mr-"

"No 'buts.'"

_____°°°_____

"fine, So wh-" Aaraiz began, but his words were cut off by Aisha's sudden entrance.

"Chand raat Mubarak, Abu Tayaa, Abu!" she chirped, her smile infectious as she greeted her family, causing their shocked expressions to soften into smiles.

"Khair Mubarak, beta. You too," Yusuf replied, enveloping her in a warm hug.

"Hey, aren't you going to greet me?" Faraz teased with a smile, prompting Aisha to run over to him as he, too, embraced her warmly, chuckling.

"Guys, I'm here too," Zain pouted playfully, reminding them of his presence as Aaraiz silently slipped away, leaving behind the joyful atmosphere.

In the Khan mansion, the air was filled with the traditional greetings of "Mubarak ho." The slender crescent moon added to the beauty of the sky, casting a serene glow over the Earth. The Khan family, like many others, prepared for Sehri, the pre-dawn meal before fasting.

"Here's your water-" Aisha's voice was cut off as someone pulled her into a room.

"Thank you for the water," Aaraiz said, accepting the bottle and tossing it onto the bed.

"So... now let me go. I have to wake up for Sehri too," Aisha protested, attempting to break free from his grasp, but his hold only tightened.

"Seems like someone is in a hurry to leave," Aaraiz remarked, moving his face closer to hers.