FIFTEEN🐾

💌- Happy Holi everyone.
How you all are doing?

I have a msg for u all please cooperate with Rishi's part too I told you na it will end soon just be patient please.

And the whole book is filled with Adved and Adrija only can't you guys wait for few chapters more?
Please I m requesting you trust me you'll love this story more.

Your comments and messages are making me feel that I am not writing well thats why you all are saying this.
I dont know what to say how to say..
But please just wait.

TARGET -
        VOTE:150+
        COMMENT:50+

~ENJOY~

ADRIJA'S Pov

He came to pick me up.
He was in his business suit and looked Deadly handsome i was feeling so intimidated by him.
I was just checking him through the mirror.

-

We reached home.

After dinner, I called Kriti to tell her everything about today
I called her she was busy so I went to do my night skincare.
After finishing I called her again and this time she picked up the call.

She said
   "Hello ma'am how are you, how was your 1st day in Warya?

I said
  " Everything was perfect Kriti everyone there is so sweet and humble and you know what happened today how I went to Warya? "

Kriti-
"Cab or maybe uncle dropped you..."

Adrija-
     "No, he dropped me,
          He fucking dropped me"

    I said in excitement and Kriti reciprocated it

She was also happy and asked me more about Warya I told her everything but now she is sounding a little upset I asked her what happened.

She said that she also wants to do an internship in Warya fashion how lucky I am.

After listening to her thoughts I also became sad because if she was here then I wouldn't feel alone and she would help me and she could also start her journey from here.

I said-
    "Kriti after some days I'll ask the manager if can he take one more internee
Then I'll tell you okay don't be sad I can't  see you upset."

Kriti-
    "I love you addu I love you a lot okay now let's sleep you must be tired..."

I said-
    "Okay sweet dreams good night and I love you more"

______

Days went like this and Rishi and I became friends again
He doesn't talk rudely with me now and he sometimes picks me up from my office too.

   And about Kriti, I'll talk to the manager today.

In Warya-

I greeted my colleagues and went directly to the cabin of the manager.

After attaining all courage I asked him

And he said He would tell me after some time and started to come closer to me and said

"Well I can do this for you very easily but what will I get in return?"

I was creeped out by this statement of him and said what do you mean?

He said-
     "Nothing you can call your friend to give an Interview"

I said -

   "Thank you, Thank you so much, Sir"