𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

【SKY ISLAND】

SKY ISLAND

When Luffy said that everyone was heading back to the Merry, apparently he also meant you. You were left confused, but to be honest, you weren't complaining. You were getting pretty bored on that island, and this has been the first time people have talked genuinely to you for a while. To you, they seemed really nice!

As you rested your head on Nami's lap, she caressed you in a sisterly way. Her and Robin seemed to be extremely fond of you -- just like how they would be fond of a normal child. They insisted that you slept in their room instead of the boys room, since that would be 'uncomfortable and stinky', according to Nami.

"Say, [Name]-chan--" Nami began, until she was interrupted by Luffy running right past the two of you with Usopp, apparently playing a game of tag. 

"[Name], hey, wanna play with us?!" Luffy ran over to you, forcefully grabbing your attention and making you lift your head up from Nami's lap so you could face him properly. "Do you even know how to play, though?"

You rubbed your eyes sleepily, "Mm?"

"Fear not, leave it to me, because I will give you a proper example of how to play!" Usopp proudly pointed to himself with his thumb, and based on your expression, you seemed pretty invested in his example. "Okay, so there are two roles in this game -- the tagger, and the runner! As the runner, you need to try and avoid the tagger the best you can! If the tagger touches you, even with their finger, you are now the tagger, and they are the runner! Make sense?"

You eagerly nodded your head, and as you did so, Luffy laughed and pulled you up so you could participate in their game. He told you that you should be the runner first, just to get the gist of that simple role. 

"We'll decide the tagger with a game of rock paper scissors!" Luffy exclaimed, quickly turning his body to face Usopp's. The two of them began to make random hand motions that you didn't quite understand, but it seemed to have worked for them to come to a conclusion. "I'm the tagger! You better start running!"

To your surprise, Luffy began to chase after you first, which left you in a pickle. Your gut treated this as an actual chase, so you took it seriously, and began to sprint in the opposite direction of Luffy. He tried cheating by stretching his hand out to touch you, which you dodged by doing a flip in the air and landing swiftly on safe ground.

"Luffy, we already talked about this, no Devil Fruit powers!" Usopp screeched at his captain, but soon found out that he shouldn't of, since Luffy started to pursue him next. You giggled from behind your bamboo muzzle at their behavior.

All of a sudden, though, you felt a piece of wood hit you right on the head, interrupting your laughter. You looked up to see where it came from, and saw that a lot more pieces of wood were falling from the sky like rain. It seemed to have caught everyone else's attention, too.