Chapter 7 • | 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭

∞∞∞∞---- •
∞∞∞∞------ •
∞∞∞∞--------- •
Anastasia
∞∞∞∞--------- •

---- ♦
Purloined.
---- ♦

Its been almost a week since I have been taking physiatric sessions. I have been seeing  massive improvements in my movements. I have been able to move my toes by my own and move my feet and legs. I can even walk by my own. All thanks to Lionel.

Today my Physiatrist Lionel and I are doing my last exercise session.

I will tell you, Alessandro did come to visit me three weeks ago and he was. . . let's just say not happy to see Lionel close to me although for recovery purposes.

I have not seen Alessandro too much lately. I haven't even contacted him not that contacting him is on the top of my priority list.

I haven't seen my father but he came today in the morning. He was in Spain. Doing Business.

Laying in my bed listening my heart out to the weekend, I heard a knock on my door.

''Yes?''

''Ms. Ana, You doctor Lionel is here.'' Our house keeper Mrs. Simone called me. She helped me to my wheel chair and she brought me to the gigantic living room that could at least half a thousand people.

''Dr.Lionel! You're early today.'' I said in a pleasant voice although I bark most of the times.

''Yes, Ana. We should begin with our exercises. I am glad you have recovered significantly under my  watch.'' He said. He was charming not gonna lie but his charm didnt come close to Alessandro's.

Alessandro was the most intricate creations of the Gods. He had the perfectly sculptured body and every bit of him was the cusp of magnificence.

What the hell am I even doing?!

I am complementing Mr. Finance!

No way on hell.

Taking Alessandro out of my mind Lionel helped me up slowly not to cause any compulsions. I slowly walked to the walking panel and started taking baby steps across it. Lionel's hands were on my waist as he helped me. He wasn't doing anything inappropriate but I imagined what Alessandro would think of that?

An evil smirk.

''Lionel could you please pass me my phone.'' He obeyed as he gave me my phone which was placed on the couch. I asked Lionel to hold me by my waist as I took a selfie of us together in that pose. I sent the photo to Alessandro and pressed my phone to my chest as my heart fluttered at the thought of his angry, jealous face. What a pity I won't be able to see it!

After two hours I was done by the exercise session. It was also time for lunch so I have Lionel stop by to dine with us. He agreed.

My dad and sisters were at the dinning table joined my me and Dr. Lionel.

I signaled him to sit next to me as he pulled the chair next to mine.

''So what's for lunch today?'' I asked.

The maids came and served us tomato soup and Alfredo pasta. My absolute favorite in this whole wide world.

''Ana, darling how are you feeling?'' My dad asked before taking a spoon full of the delicious tomato soup.

''Excellent dad, I glad Dr. Leo was here to help. With his exercises I have recovered to a very large extent. At least I finally got out of that wheelchair shit.'' I said as I rolled my fork in the plate of Alfredo pasta.

''Thats lovely darling. I have invited Alessandro over today. He has somethings to discuss regarding the marriage.''

Marriage.