Chapter IX <Chaand Raat Disaster>

Asslam o alaikum!

Eid Mubarak to all my readers. May this Eid be a happy occasion for you all.

_______________________________________

The whole Ramadan month passed in a blur while Aisha continuesly getting threats from Zohra and her daughter Haya to stay away from Aaraiz.

Aisha tried to ignore him in front of them but her husband being the most clingiest person always stay with her, the whole family also didn't forbade them and this was the most irritating thing for mother daughter duo.

Aaraiz had noticed her change in behaviour and he even asked her but her reply was "It's just your imagination." He was still not satisfied with her answer but didn't said anything.

Right now the whole Khan family except Sara and Fatima were on terrace in search of Chaand.

Everyone was looking here and there to get a glimpse of Shawal chaand when just than "I SAW THE MOON" AISHA screamed causing others to flinch first before smiling.

Aisha quickly went and hug her Dadi " Chaand Raat Mubarak dadi" (Happy chaand raat Grandma) Aisha than went hugged her father and Taya, and congratulated them too.

Aisha, Aliya and Amara hugged each other And she congratulated Zain too. After meeting everyone now only only three people were left Her mother, Tayii and her husband.

"aren't you gonna congratulate me" Her thoughts were broken by Aaraiz and she smiled, momentarily forgetting everyone.

"I was about to...Chaand Raat Mubarak"

He smiled but before he could say anything aloud voice interrupted " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? Ama (mom) SHE IS PUTTING OUR RESPECT AMD REPUTATION AT STAKE" Everyone looked at Zohra while Fatima and Sara also entered who were coming to congratulate everyone.

"What do you mean Zohara?" Anazir asked looking at her.

"She is having an affair with Aaraiz. What will people say when they will got to know about this? We are respectful people if she lived in London and studied with boys that doesn't mean this all will work here too. Going in strangers room at night what does this mean? Heating other men's be-"

" SHUT UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING. I know my daughter very well and don't say anything when you don't know the full story" Yusuf cutted her in between but she still didn't stop.

"Bhai you don't know her. I know such girls and I even witness her coming from Aar-"

"SHE IS MY WIFE." Aloud voice of Aaraiz made everyone shut and the silence overtook the whole.

"What are you saying this? It's not possible-"

"She is my wife legally and Islamically and I'll not bear any other wrong word about her character." His eyes darkened and his words were firm, proving his anger.

"Ama how can you do this?" Zohra asked looking at her mother.

"Zohra this has happened along ago" Instead of Anazir, Faraz spoke.

"But Haya was supposed to Aaraiz's bride, This can't happen. I'll kill you" Saying this she moved towards Aisha who was not so Far from her.

Zohra held her neck and pressed her hand stopping her breaths, chocking her. Aisha tries to remove her hands but she her energy went less due to lack of breathe. Others also towards them. Yusuf held Zohra's hand and pulled her back. Aisha started taking deep breaths, before she could fall Aaraiz held her.

"Phupho Go from my house if you want to stay alive I will never want to see you again". After picking her up he left while the youngsters also followed them.