Chapter XI <First Kiss>

Asalam o alikum,

How are you all. Here is the eidi for you all from your dear writer. Do votes and tell me about your reviews in the comments. Thank you.

Neel,

_______________________

It was around 4am in the morning and Aisha was coming out of bathroom after washing her hands. "Look Aliya appii he colour of my mehndi" Aisha excitedly moved towards her.

"hmm Colour is very dark and beautiful means my brothers loves you alot huh? "

Aisha rolled her eyes "He didn't said those three words to me and here you're don't know what imagining"

"really?"

Aisha nodded with a pout.

"I knew it how can my workaholic brother can be romantic okay leave it Have you taken out all your jewellery?" Noticing her bad mood, Aliya changed the topic.

*knock*

*knock*

Aaraiz entered the room, and the first thing he did was shooting a glare to Aisha, who just ignored him.

"Are you guys done?" Aaraiz asked Looking at Aliya.

"Y-yes bhaii" Aliya replied being afraid and hoping that he didn't listened their conversation.

"okay"

he left making Aliya confused."What's wrong with bhaii? , He left quickly?"

Aisha totally ignoring her earlier question, spoke. "Forget him and let's sleep I'm sleepy."

"hey it's almost Fajar no need to sleep now" Aisha realized that Aliya was right and understanding her she sat on bed but soon looked at Aliya with a pout.

"what happened?"

"I'm bored"

"hmm so go and make 2 cup of Chai. We will drink together?" Nodding her head Aisha left while her mind was on the first try to make Chai in Pakistan.

Unknowingly her eyes went to her hand, she caressed the wound and a smile made it's way to her lips remembering how Aaraiz got worried and her nervousness when he moved forwards and how with soo much care he applied oinment.

"Whom you are thinking and smiling?" A voice cam from behind causing her to flinch badly.

"You scared me" Aisha said, hitting Aaraiz on his chest but he held her hand and pulled her towards him causing her to collide with his hard-well built chest.

"weren't you ignoring me." He said making her realize that she was angry on him. With a pout she looked away while he chuckled.

"Someone trying to show off their anger.. By the way is anger something to show off? Don't know those people's who do this"

Ignoring his whole existence Aisha started taking stuff for Chai.

"Hey don't you remember your promise?. you forgot? Didn't you said that you'll come to my room after washing your hands?"

Aisha continue doing her work as there is No one and she isn't listening to anyone. Taking out her phone and ear pods, she started enjoying her music Playlist.

Aaraiz looked at her in disbelief but he knows very well how to make his girl under his control.

Going behind her he hugged her from behind and removed the ear pods from her ears.

"what is this?" Her voice was clearing her annoyance.

"hmm."

He replied enjoying her scent meanwhile she was feeling butterflies all over her tummy and shivers were running down to her spines.