PART 7 🦋

"Stop it"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Stop it"

Zara POV

I looked at the person.....As the boy approached, I couldn't help but steal a glance at him, my curiosity piqued despite my efforts to avoid his gaze. His presence felt commanding, and I instinctively took a step back, creating some distance between us as he confronted Mia.

"What do you think you're doing, Mia?" His voice held a mix of concern and authority as he addressed her.

Mia's response was defiant, her eyes rolling before she withdrew her hand. "None of your business, Arbaz," she retorted, her tone sharp.

Arbaz's brow furrowed in frustration. "It is my business," he countered firmly, stepping closer. "You can't speak to her like that. You're crossing a line."

Mia shot back, her glare unwavering. "I'm not answering to you just because you're the principal's son."

"It doesn't matter who I am," he insisted, his voice tinged with urgency. "You can't treat people with disrespect."

Mia's defiance remained unyielding, her gaze locked with Arbaz's in a battle of wills. "I'll treat her however I want," she shot back, her tone defiant. "She's got nothing to do with you."

Jungkook POV

I arrived at the university on my bike, removing my helmet and ruffling my hair. Mark and Lisa approached, Lisa giving me a friendly side hug.

"Hey bro," Lisa greeted, her smile infectious as she embraced me.

Mark chimed in with a teasing remark, "No luck with the ladies yesterday, huh? You look exhausted."

"Yeah, didn't really feel like it. Had someone else on my mind," I replied with a smirk, thinking of her-the one who always managed to captivate my thoughts.

Just then, a commotion erupted from inside the building, catching our attention.

"What's happening over there?" I asked, furrowing my brow in curiosity as we headed inside.

"Let's go check it out," lisa said as we walked inside

As we approached inside Mia and Arbaz came into view, locked in a heated argument. Mia's voice was sharp, her arms crossed defiantly, while Arbaz stood his ground, his expression firm.

Lisa's eyes widened with intrigue as she leaned in closer, absorbing every word of their exchange. "Looks like trouble," she murmured, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Arbaz's voice rose above the din, his frustration palpable. "You can't treat people like that, Mia," he declared, his tone firm.

Mia's response was sharp, her defiance unyielding. "I'll treat her however I want," she shot back, her gaze locking with Arbaz's in a battle of wills.