6| Yes

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We departed from wedding, she avoided me during the whole marriage even I at some point tried to ignore her.

Keyword:Tried

I went to reception even only to have a glance of her but there also she avoided me but damn she was looking like a fuckin goddess in that white off shoulder gown.

I am back to my normal routine, there's only a difference that she has consumed my mind, I can't understand what this feeling is.

𝗔𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

I came back form office get freshen up and went towards dining table for dinner.

"Abhimaan beta hume aapse kuch baat karni hai" Dadu said when I was having my dinner. I abruptly stopped and looked towards him. He was looking little nervous which made me curious because he is not someone who would get nervous for something normal.

(Abhimaan son we've to talk to you something)

"Jii Dadu boliye " I replied looking around the table where everyone was looking at me curiously. Ok now, there's definitely something serious.

"Beta hume aapke liye ek ladki pasand hai kya aap unse milenge, mana mat kariyega ek bar jaan lijiye phir jaisa aap kahenge wahi hoga " Dadu said making my eyes wide open.

(Son we like a girl for you, will you meet her, don't say no just meet her once then whatever you would say only that will happen)

"Han bhai you know she is so beautiful just like a princess " Isha said with dreamy eyes.

"Han beta Amisha sach me bohat hi pyaari bacchi hai" Maa said.

Oh okay... Wait WHAT!!!!! Amisha...

"Okay I will meet her just do inform me when I have to meet her" I said with a cold face but I am on cloud nine in my thoughts.

"Finally we will see bhai getting married" Vihaan and Isha squealed with joy.

"I will get my daughter finally, I will pamper her a lot, will cook her favorite cuisines" My mother said grinning.

I am amused, it's not easy to impress NY mother she's a very strict woman but at the same time very soft hearted.

"Han didi ab is khadoos pe bhi koi raaj karegi" Chachi whispered in maa's ears but the table was silent enough to listen to all of us.

I sighed and got up from my chair went to my room.

A notification popped on my phone shifting my attention towards it. It is the information about Amisha Rathore. I had asked Rohan to take out her information.

Ok She is a little mysterious, like she shifted to London after something happens here 3years back, her professional life is a secret, rest all is clear.

I was lost in her thought I don't know when slipped into a slumber.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

I woke up, got ready for office and moved downstairs where everyone was waiting for me.

"Abhimaan hum sab kal Rathores ke yaha jaa rahe hain aap chalenge" Maa asked as I sat on my seat.
I nodded , of course I will be going I can't miss a chance to meet her.

I went to office after having breakfast and started doing my work but I can't concentrate, my mind is consumed with her thoughts.

I sighed and continued my work. After completing my meetings finally I am done with my work and it's already 8 at night so I went back home had my dinner and slept as tomorrow is an important day.