ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆ℕ𝔼

❝This is my desert

This is my desert. My Arrakis. My Dune.

─── ・ 。゚⟡ 🌑 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

Only those who can conquer their own fear will survive.

But love conquers all.

We've all heard the story of Paul Atreides, a Caladanian lord-turned-duke who consistently fights with the reality that he is different from everyone else and wrestles with the chaos inside him. So when he gets the announcement that he will be married, he has to learn to cooperate both with his tangled mind and with his new wife.

It was strange, because his visions beforehand kept showing a woman in a stillsuit, shrouded by the sands of the desert, only to reveal a beautiful woman. He doesn't know why she's in his dreams of the future, but they're definitely entwined in some sort of plan for their fate. Even in his first encounter with his now-official wife, only a few days after the wedding, Paul learns that she isn't who he thought she was. And even after moving to Arrakis, he could see this new side of her coming out after being so far from home to be in a marriage for her parent's sake.

Thinking everything is going to be alright, she opens up to him over time, but when Arrakis is attacked, Paul finds himself seeking the woman he saw in his dreams, only to find they were of the woman he was betrothed to all along. And it seems she just might be the very thing that saves him or becomes his very downfall.

the aesthetic:

─── ・ 。゚⟡ 🌑 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

SUKARI:

- people: Ilusek (ee-loo-sec)

- background: Sukari is a planet thriving in lush forests, but under the cover of nightfall, the forest becomes alive. The Ilusek people live in treehouses and could be considered extremely powerful allies if they were so deemed to connect. They portray themselves as "healers", when in fact, they are merciless, well-coordinated warriors who have one motive to kill: protect those they are loyal to.

- A warning: don't cross an Ilusek warrior unless you want to be threatened or quickly knocked out if you insult them. They don't take lightly to others mocking their loved ones.

- The forests contain lakes and waterfalls alike, providing fresh meat from animals as well as fish and rare herbs used for all sorts of purposes. Some even say that there is an ancient tree hidden amongst the forest, said to be so powerful that if one trains nearby it, they can counter the Voice and deflect it back to the enemy as their own.

- The people choose a partner for life once they are married. Divorce is not an option. Cheating is an abomination and a disgraceful act. Once you are married, you are now theirs until death. An Ilusek will not own you, but they will claim ownership and deal whatever violence necessary to ensure your safety and existence, even if it means sacrificing their own life for you.

- Their language is Heshekai (heh-sheh-kai), a spoken language like the Fremen that not a lot of people can decipher

THE DIALECT:

- Come (ah-sec)

- Go/leave (ah-son)

- Captain (Sah-hey-na)

- 'Messiah'/ 'The Prophesized' (Mah-say ah-seh-ha)

- Who's there? (Eh-ken-a)

- Fight! (Eh-heh-sa)

- Kids! (Key-da)

- My precious flower (Ehsa-neh-coh-tu-le)

- Wildes (a flower used to heal fevers and even heatstroke when mixed into a remedy)

FOR THE READER:

- (Y/N) (M/N )(L/N) (your name, middle name, last name)

- (E/C) (eye color)

- (H/C) (hair color)

- (H/L) (hair length)

- (F/N) / (M/N) (father's name, mother's name)

author's note:

Okay, I didn't expect to be so invested in the movie, but it's Timothee Chalamet; who wouldn't be?

Anyways, that's the gist of the planet I have made up, and I didn't realize until fully watching the movie that it is THE perfect planet to have made up if Arrakis is meant to be a lush and green planet once more. Plus, there's a few plants I will make up that can survive harsh climates and sand, sooooo... could it be anymore perfect for this story?!

I really hope you'll enjoy this; I'm so excited to write it!!

Please don't be a ghost-reader and comment! Follow if you like the story and please save it to your library if you want to know when it updates!

Disclaimer: By the way, this is an x-reader story, but besides that, I own the original character that I have created, and the planet! All rights go to me, besides the movie itself and the original characters!

Enjoy!

Oh, and this book will contain both movies! And they're making a third, so I just might be able to squeeze that in here, if possible!!