CHAPTER 2● UNDER HIS CONTROL

Prisha/ pov...

, what's going on with me? Why am I staring at this guy so intensely? And why do I feel like I recognize him? It's like he's casting a spell on me or something. I can't seem to look away. Even though it's kinda weird, I find myself walking towards him and he's also giving me the eye, but somehow it's not making me uncomfortable, it's more like butterflies in my stomach. His gaze doesn't feel creepy at all. He seems attractive. It's like we're in this staring contest or something, I wonder what's up with that...

His eyes were kinda mesmerizing, making me feel like I couldn't look away from him.

we were staring at each other, right? But then, his eyes got kinda weird, so I quickly looked away and pretended to be all into that dance performance happening...

"Come on, Prisha, what's going on in your heart " Just calm down Let go of these thoughts and try to relax." I told myself

Then, dance performances just kept on going one after another, and it wasn't until after everything was done that I finally felt the urge to go to the washroom...

"I stood up from my seat, and like always, the two bodyguards that my brother hired were right there with me again."

", stop following me around all the time. I'm just heading to the washroom now, so you guys stay and enjoy the function."I grumpily told my two bodyguards to listen to me and stay seated, but honestly, it's not their fault, they're just doing their job...Both of them are my age, but they're so talented - one's a karate champion and the other kills it in surfing...

Jhanvi was having a good time at the function. I left those three and headed to the washroom, but I still felt like someone was watching me. So, I glanced in that direction, but nobody was there...

"kuchh jyaada hee such rahee hoon main" I scolded myself

(I am thinking too much)

I dumped all my thoughts on the side and then continued on my way. When I headed towards the washroom, it was dead silent and no one was around, which kinda freaked me out for a sec. But I brushed it off, did my thing, and left the washroom.

, I was heading to the spot where the functions were happening, just scrolling on my phone, when all of a sudden, I heard a tiger roar.

I was so freaked out when I heard that I dropped my phone and started sweating like crazy.

"I slowly forced myself to open my eyes and check out where that voice was coming from.

"At first, I thought it was a nightmare or something. But no, there was a freaking tiger right in front of me, just a few steps away.

"I was shaking in my boots, not knowing what to do. My brain was fried. My hands and legs were trembling, and I was sweating buckets. The tiger was staring right at me, baring its teeth. I was scared out of my wits, This was my first time coming face to face with a tiger, and let me tell you, it was intense...

"tiger"

I swallowed my spit and started backing up slowly. But as I was moving back, the tiger just kept coming closer with those hungry eyes...

"Can't believe there's a tiger on campus and no one knows about it. It's dangerous, but my priority now is to save myself from this tiger eyeing me as its next meal...

 It's dangerous, but my priority now is to save myself from this tiger eyeing me as its next meal