꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Second person's POV:
It has been a few weeks since you've been unconscious. Every Hashira was worried sick that you might not wake up, but Shinobu reassured them and said that you still had a steady heart beat but just wouldn't wake up.

You slowly open your eyes and see that you're floating in a pitch black void.

'Hahh?? I finally wake up and the first thing I see is nothing. Great', you sigh and walk around the void, hoping you'd find an exit. But then a thought ran through your mind.

'Don't tell me that this is where they decide whether I'll go to heaven or hell', your mouth flew open and started running.

'No way I'm accepting death! I have to get out of here!', you were endlessly running towards nothing. It was like an infinite loop. Eventually you stopped running and caught your breath.

"Wahh now that I think about it, I don't feel my injuries anymore. Maybe it's because I'm in this void or something?", you asked out loud and then sigh. You just sit on the ground and looked around.

"Where the hell am I?", you asked no one in particular. Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

"You should run while you still have the opportunity, child", you flinch and immediately stood up.

'What the— where did that voice come from? And what does he mean by "run while you still have the opportunity"?'

You look around you but nothing. You also didn't have your sword or any kind of weapon with you so you couldn't defend yourself if it was a demon.

'There's no way I'm dying twice'.

"Who are you?", you asked out loud.

"There's no point in giving you unnecessary information, child. The only thing you need to know is that you have to escape this strange world", the deep voice spoke up.

'Escaping this strange world? What the hell is he even talking about? Is it because of the demons?', you thought deeply and then spoke up again.

"I'm sorry but could you be more specific? What do you mean by escaping this world? Are there any other worlds I don't know about? And why should I escape?", you asked.

"The people you trust as close friends are not what they appear to be. Once you know their true intentions for you, you should flee immediately. There's no time to waste", he said in a serious tone. You shiver slightly.

You didn't understand who this voice belonged to. You didn't know why it warned you about your own friends.

'Hahh this is so frustrating! Firstly I almost died and randomly wake up in a black void, secondly this voice warns me about my own world which apparently is strange. But what's so strange then? Is it the way they act?', as soon as you finished your own thought you knocked out again.

———————————————————————————

Shinobu was currently changing your bandage on your stomach. You still hadn't woken up yet so she was still very worried. She didn't know why but her heart ached even more when she saw you lying down on one of her hospital beds.