What's Wrong?💕

Abhyudaya and Gautami went back to their respective houses to eat some food as they were very hungry and also to change their clothes and then, leave for the hospital once again to check on G/m and G/d.

Gautami's Pov.

I reached home just now and I feel so tired. Like my body has given up on me. All I need is my bed. I can barely move. Because of the ropes tied around my hands and legs, they are paining so bad.
I am so glad that I and Abhi finally got rid of both Rohan and Rhea. It was very much needed.

And I also confessed my love for him. Yesss!! Finally, I feel so light. And Abhi loves me back❤🥰. This is the best day of my life!! Now one more thing is left to make it much more better. Maa's operation turning out successful and Baba's health better than ever. I should not waste any more time and quickly have something, change my clothes and then head out.

Abhyudaya's Pov.

Ughh! I'm feeling so exhausted and drained out. All this has really taken a toll on me both physically and mentally but one thing really made all of it worth it. My Gautami❤. Having her safe and sound feels so good and all the fear and insecurity I had been holding for her is finally leaving from my mind. That moment was really intense for me but her safety and well-being was all that mattered to me than my own.

Now, I can finally allow myself to be happy having my Gautami by my side along with our sweet and dear families. I confessed and she too. I love her and she loves me back!!❤😍. This was the best day of my life but my aai and baba getting better and her operation resulting successful will brighten up my day even more. I really hope everything's all good with the both of them. Let me quickly have something, I'm so famished, change and pick up Gautami.

Author's Pov.

Abhyudaya and Gautami both quickly got ready. She made her lunch while he headed downstairs to have his food prepared by his mother.

Ngl, Abhyudaya and Nischay both look attractively different in black💗🙈

Imagine Gautami in this outfit (matching matching👀)

A/m: Aagaya beta? Khaana bas ho hi gaya hai.