chapter 3

"ya Allah main kya karu inn nalaiko ke saath amma ko sugar unhe mithaiyo se parhez karna chahiye aur yein bewakoof log le jaate hain ice cream khilane" junaid speaks

"ab kya kare bhaijaan sab hamare mehak aur hasib jaise akalmand thodi na hain"jabir speaks

"accha bas bas abhi khane ke wakt nahi sab aram se khaye jab vo toli aayegi to dekh lenge" jafar speaks.

"assalamualaikum" a hoarse but soothing voice comes it was none other than NAWAB HASIB KHAN.

everyone greeted walaikum asalam.

every member of their family were very proud of him after completing his studies at a very young age joined the family buisness and handles well more than his fathher and uncle even they take advise from him that is why he had a much respect in his family.

"hasib beta voo aaj azad sahab ke saath meeting hai tum tayar ho na" jafar spoke.

"ji abbu" hasib replied.

"tumhe use yaad dilane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai jafar vo tumhare jaisa nahi hai vo nawabo ka sher hai"aslam spoke

hearing this he spoke 

"ammi baki sab kahan hai abhi tak break fast table pe kyo nahi hai aur dadi kahi hain?"in a very stern voice he asked.

zulekha tried to divert him because hearing where they have gone he will definetly get mad and scold them which will also spoil his mood.

"vo beta, vo aate hi honge tum shuru karo"

" kya bol rahi hai ammi nawab khandan ki aadat hai ki khane ke wakt khan ke maez main sab ko hona hota hai, ab aap saaf , saaf bataye kahe hain vo log"he spoke

"main bata ta hu, gayi hai vo toli amma ko ice cream khilane" jabir spoke.

everyone glared at him they know what's gonna happen after this their children will be killed even before they enter haveli.

"kya? aap sab ko yein cheez bohot ache se pata hain na ki dadi ko high blood sugar hain aur unhe doctor ne meethe se parhez karne ke liya kaha hai aur fir bhi aap logo ne bhej diye "

"are ab ham kya kare bhai bina bataye subah subah chale gaye hain vo log" jafar spoke

"are tum yein sab chodo na hasib aaram se khana khao subeh subeh apna mood mat kharab karo"zulekha spoke

"haan beta tum aaram se khao un nikamo ki vajah se tum apna mood mat kharab karo"zehra spoke.

zehra and hasib had a very deep bond, in the whole family he loves his chachi the most that too zehra was his khala too. in the old times the nawab villa was actually filled with babies and his mother was busy handling them so she couldn't give much attention to him that is when he used to spend most of the time with his chachi even he goes to his nana's house his chachi accompanies him as she was her khala too she considers him his own son.

"ji chachi"

"ab tumhe unhe zyada mat danto beta bacche hain maaf kardo"zulekha spoke

" ammi saataes chabees saal ke bacche nahi gadhe ho chuke hain aap unki side na lain unhe main handle kar lunga"

"thik hain bhai,thik hain tum apni marzi se karle na" chalo nashta to karo then she calls mehak who was in the kitchen arranging plates for everyone 

"mehak beta aa jao nashta karte hain"zulekha called.

"ji tayi ammi  aa gayi"

hearing her voice made his anger go away a smile was made in face from this far he couls smell his mehak's fragrance of jasmine the sound of anklet everything gave him peace.

she came out seeing his face he don't know but he felt butterflies in stomach the great nawab hasib khan whom the whole world fears can be controlled by her which she has no knowledge.

"beta hasib ko khana serve kardo"zehra spoke

"ji ammi"

she came near him and started serving she doesn't know but her hair though covered through dupatta was still visible slighty the golden brown strands having jasmine smell was intoxicating him he could see the silver jhumkas which were making sound her bangles of glass making sound while she was serving her long elengant fingers which he wanted to touch feel on his face her every move was seducing him he couldn't resist but  stare at her contniously .

"bas" she asked him

he nodded after serving she satt near him he could observe her milky skin visible her doe eyes her sharp jawline which he wanted to kiss till she begs him to stop her blushed cheeks which where pink and soft her plump lips which were continously inviting him, he had the urge to kiss it but he controlled as he felt she was uncomfortable with the stare he was about start eating a sound came from back side it was none other than his phupo wazifa 

after a very big loss in the buisness of hamid( phupa) aslam asked his daughter and son in law to come and stay in their house as they had not even shelter to stay her brothers helped her husband and her a lot by giving him a job in their company but she was very ungrateful to them she was very greedy for the property she knows that her father will give the biggest share of the property to hasib so she always aimed to get hasib married to her daughter zara. she and her husband were very greedy. that is why all the nawab childrens were always irritated by this family and curse the day 2 years back when they shifted here.

"dekh rahe hai na hamid maine aap ko pehle kaha tha yein log hame apna mante hi nahi hai"she taunted.

"kya ho gaya wazifa tum aise kyo keh rahi ho" zulekha spoke

"aur kya bhabhi hamare siwaiy hi aap logo ne nashta shuru kar diya hame bulana tak lazmi nahi laga aap logo ko"wazifa spoke

"are aisa kuch bhi nahi hai wazifa bhabhi vo mehak apko bulane hi vali thi maine use kitchen main hi bo la tha vo fir maine socha ki vo pehle hasib ko serve kar dein use office ke liye late ho raha hoga isiliye"raefa spoke

"bas kare raefa bohot bahane mat banao bulana nahi tha to sidha bol deti"hamid spoke

"aise kuch nahi phupha jaan chachi sach keh rahi ham mein se kisi ne nashta nahi kiya main apko hi bulane aane vali thi"mehak spoke

"are bas bas beta ham jante hain tumhare irade" wazifa spoke

that's all the last thread of patience of hasib broke as she taunted  his, his mehak he can't bear this

"phupo sab keh rahe hain ki ham apka intezar kar rahe the to aap baat kya badha rahi hai" he said in a irritating tone.

that's it wazifa understood that hasib got irritated she was always jealous of mehak as in all ways whether its studies spirtuality house works cooking or showing kindness she was far better than her daughter or any other girl in the world she was very jealous of her beauty and how she gets the attention of hasib which irritated her.even zara was very jealous of mehak every cousin loves her his love hasib gives attention to her the most. she was always obsesed for hasib but little did she know that his pair of eyes only belonged to his begum his lifeline mehak.