☆ chapter : 1

Author's POV:

As the name "Kim Junho" echoes through the dark, dim room, the only light illuminating is the big screen. "He is the most dangerous criminal," said the man standing near the screen, pointing at the big picture of a man on the screen.

"He does all kinds of illegal things: drugs, illegal weapons, countless murders, fraud, and many more," said the man near the screen.

"And we have information that he's up to something big. He also has connections with mafias and agents from other countries, which poses a threat to us," the man continues.

The man seated in the head seat asked, "So why haven't we caught him yet, Mr. Park?"

"We've tried, sir, but to no avail. Kim Junho is a very cunning man," replied Mr. Park, recalling his failed attempts to catch the criminal.

"However, I have received information that he has changed his appearance and is now living in Busan."

"In Busan? What is he up to?" asked the man in the head seat.

"He is currently staying near an Islamic centre, using a fake identity as Daud Ali," confidently stated Mr Park.

"Interesting, but how do you plan on catching him?" the man in the head seat asked curiously.

"Currently, there is only one person capable of catching him," Mr. Park replied with unwavering confidence.

"And who might that be?" asked the seated man, intrigued.

"He is the gem of our intelligence agency. He has never failed a mission," Mr. Park declared with conviction. "He has countless trophies and has completed countless missions. There is nothing he can't do. He is an all-rounder and unstoppable." Mr. Park said.

"I am fully confident that he'll be able to catch him" Mr Park said confidently.

"Interesting, where is he? Tell him to join the meeting," commanded the man in the head seat.

Mr Park checked his wristwatch and exhaled confidently. "He'll be here any moment."

Suddenly, the main door of the dark room burst open, revealing a tall figure. The man walked slowly towards the screen where Mr Park was standing. Mr. Park nodded confidently as he looked at the tall, lean figure. "Sorry for the delay," said the tall man.

"Just in time, let's continue the meeting," said Mr Park, turning towards the man sitting in the head seat. "This is the man I was referring to, the pride of our agency, Jeon Jungkook!"

Jeon Jungkook's unwavering confidence was palpable as he directed his gaze towards the head seat and firmly nodded in agreement

Jeon Jungkook's unwavering confidence was palpable as he directed his gaze towards the head seat and firmly nodded in agreement. His cold demeanour spoke louder than words, and his tall, well-built figure commanded attention. The ink that peeked through his folded black shirt sleeves added an edge to his already assertive presence.