Shadow Reckoning - Chapter 102

"Three hundred and fifty! ARGHHHHH!" Kazaks's ferocious war cry echoed through the chaos of battle, his voice a thunderous declaration of defiance amidst the clash of steel and the shouts of combat.

With uncanny agility, Kazaks deftly sidestepped the onslaught of strikes launched by the warriors, their swords and spears aimed at him with deadly precision. In response, he swung his war hammer with lethal accuracy, delivering bone-shattering blows that sent his adversaries crashing to the ground, their bodies wracked with pain but their lives mercifully spared.

"Three hundred and sixty! Agh! Three hundred and sixty one! Agh! Three hundred and sixty two! AGHHHH!" Kazaks's battle cries continued to punctuate the tumultuous fray as he unleashed a relentless barrage of attacks, each swing of his war hammer a testament to his raw power and unyielding determination.

Despite the overwhelming odds stacked against him, Kazaks fought on with unwavering resolve, his breaths coming in ragged gasps as fatigue began to gnaw at his muscles and drain his strength.

"Charge, warriors! Push forward and overwhelm him!" a commanding voice rallied the troops, igniting a renewed fervor among the ranks of the fighters.

"Let's go! Keep pressing him! We can't let up now!" another warrior urged, their voice infused with determination as they pressed the attack with unrelenting fervor.

"He's faltering! This is our chance! Take him down!" shouted yet another, their words ringing out amidst the chaos as the warriors surged forward, their blades flashing in the sunlight as they closed in on Kazaks, their collective assault intensifying with each passing moment.

"His strength may be formidable, but it's not limitless! Keep the pressure on!" one warrior shouted, their voice filled with grim determination as they pressed forward, undeterred by the daunting task ahead.

"Don't give him an inch! We've got him on the ropes now!" another warrior exclaimed, their words infused with a sense of urgency as they urged their comrades onward.

"Stay focused, everyone! We can't afford to let up until he's down for good!" a third warrior called out, their voice cutting through the chaos of battle with unwavering resolve.

The warriors closed in on Kazaks, their determination surged, fueling their attacks with renewed vigor and resolve. With every strike of their weapons, they pushed themselves to their limits, driven by the collective goal of bringing down their formidable adversary and securing victory on the battlefield.

"AGHHHH!" Kazaks' roar pierced the air as a warrior thrust a spear towards him, causing a momentary cry of triumph from his assailant.

"Got him!" the warrior exclaimed, his voice filled with fleeting triumph, before he was struck by Kazaks' war hammer with bone-shattering force, sending him crashing to the ground in agony.

The clash of battle momentarily halted as the combatants witnessed Kazaks' bleeding form, a rare sight that fueled a surge of determination among the warriors.

"Look! The monster's bleeding!" one warrior cried out, his voice tinged with a mix of astonishment and newfound hope.

"Come on now! Continue!" urged another warrior, their voice ringing out with urgency as they rallied their comrades to press on.

"Continue putting pressure, come on now!" echoed yet another warrior, their words a rallying cry to maintain the relentless assault on their formidable foe.

With a growl of fury, Kazaks continued to fight on, his eyes blazing with rage as the warriors charged at him relentlessly.

"You fools dare to challenge me?!" he bellowed, his voice laced with venomous anger as he swung his war hammer with deadly precision.

Each strike landed with thunderous force, sending warriors flying and leaving chaos in his wake. With every blow, his frustration grew, fueling his onslaught as he sought to crush his enemies beneath his unstoppable might.

"Is this the best you've got?!" he roared, his words dripping with disdain as he deflected their attacks with ease, his fury driving him to greater feats of strength and savagery. 

The relentless assault of the warriors bore down upon him, Kazaks found his mind drifting back to a conversation he had shared with Yzavynne earlier that night, a fleeting moment of warmth amidst the looming darkness of battle. In that moment of recollection, a pang of regret washed over him, knowing that he might not be able to keep his promise to her in the face of such overwhelming odds.

"I'm sorry, Yzavynne," he murmured softly, his voice barely audible amidst the chaos of the battlefield.

The weight of his exhaustion and the unending pressure of the warriors bore down on him, threatening to break his resolve. Despite his best efforts, he felt himself faltering, the burden of his promise weighing heavily upon him.

But amidst the chaos and his inner turmoil, a voice rang out from a distance, cutting through the din of battle with a sharp clarity.

"Good to know you're holding back on your own, Kazaks!" Qarek's voice echoed across the battlefield, a reminder of the stakes at hand and the importance of perseverance in the face of adversity.

The chaotic battlefield suddenly fell into an eerie silence, broken only by the echoing voice that emanated from the nearby trees.

"What?!" exclaimed a bewildered warrior.

"Who's speaking?!" questioned another warrior, scanning the battlefield for the source of the voice.

"Who said that?!" demanded a third, their voice laced with confusion and suspicion.

"Show yourself!" urged yet another warrior, their tone tinged with a hint of apprehension.

In the heart of the battlefield, amidst the clash of swords and spears, a figure emerged with a mighty leap, soaring through the air before landing gracefully amidst the chaos. It was Qarek, wielding his war axe with deadly precision as he deflected the onslaught of attacks directed at him and Kazaks, each swing of his weapon driving back the encroaching warriors.

"Qarek!" Kazaks exclaimed, his surprise evident as he watched his comrade join the fray.

"Miss me?" Qarek quipped, his voice cutting through the din of battle as he continued to parry the relentless assaults of their foes.

"We've got your back!" Andhur declared, his glaive striking true as he delivered swift blows to the warriors, adding to the chaos of the battlefield.

With a mighty roar, Jiighual pushed forward, his massive pavise shield becoming a formidable weapon as he plowed through the ranks of the enemy, clearing a path for his allies.

"Nice one, Jiighual!" Leeani cheered from her vantage point in the trees, her arrows finding their mark as she immobilized the enemy with precise shots to their legs.

Gargeal stormed into the fray, his fists raining down on the enemy with relentless force, each blow sending another warrior crashing to the ground.

"Where did you all come from?!" Kazaks shouted incredulously as he continued to dodge and evade the relentless attacks directed at him.

"We'll explain later! Right now, let's focus on turning the tide of battle!" Qarek called out, his voice carrying a sense of urgency as he fought alongside his comrades.

Amidst the chaos, Zach finally arrived on the battlefield, ready to lend their aid to their allies in the struggle against their foes.