𝟭𝟱. 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫

This story has gone above 9k views but still the reach is very less as compared to The story views👁️‍🗨️. please increase the reach by doing- drop alotsss of votes Mean, as many people as you are reading this story give vote as well...also do *thoda bahut hi comments* par kar toh jarur do !!!!!!🥲.

------

The previous chapter was posted 2 days ago and here is another new chapter...Well, as per your request, this time I did not delay much in giving the update. So yaaa Here's the update...
! ENJOYY !

HAPPY READING 🎀

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -

In college,

Everyone was auditioned one by one and everyone liked Ishqi's acting.

Then one by one all the characters were decided, except the character of Ram ji. Because Ruhi did not like the acting of any of the people who had auditioned for the character of Ram ji.

Feeling worried, Ruhi said to herself, "Ohh god!!what is a terrible situation, no one seems perfect for the character of Ram ji. Now what should I do for this."

Just then Mihir came there and shouted loudly, "Surprise!"

Everyone was surprised to see Mihir there, then Misha asked him, "How did you come here?"

Answering her question, Mihir said, "Well, I thought that you all are going to study in this college and Di has also joined this college, so why don't I also take admission here. So I also took admission in your college. Have taken admission in 2nd year.

On hearing this, Misha made fun of him and said, "Meaning, we used to tolerate you at home, now we will have to tolerate you in college also?"

Mihir replied angrily "shut up misha otherwise I'll break your teeth."

Misha also said angrily, "Haa to maine bhi kaun sa chooriyaan-[bangles] pehan rakhee hai."

Then Ruhi shouted in a loud voice and said, "What happened to both of you? Firstly, I am not getting my lead role and you both are fighting."

Hearing her, Mihir asked, "Okay, tell me who is the lead actress?"

Ruhi immediately replied, "Ishqi".

On hearing Ishqi's name, Mihir said, "Okay, so I will become the male lead and you know how many plays I have done in school time."

Misha interrupted him and said, "But this role is of Ramji. This is not a funny play from school time."

Listening to Misha, Mihir extended his hand like Ruhi and said, "So what? Give me the script, I will show you the acting right now."

Then Mihir also gave an audition and everyone liked his acting very much.

Seeing Mihir's acting, Ruhi said happily, "Wow. You have acted very well Mihir, now you will play the role of Ram ji."

Then Karan came and asked, "So what should I do?"

After thinking for a while, Ruhi replied, "You become Lakshman ji."

Hearing this, Karan frowned and said, "I will not call Ishqi as sister-in-law."

Then Ishqi laughingly said, "Okay, then you become Kumbhkaran."

Everyone started laughing after hearing Ishqi's words. So Karan, after thinking something, replied, "It would be better if I become Raavan."