Together Forever💕🌠

It has been one year of Abhyudaya and Gautami's marriage and to be honest, things have been hard and extremely stressful. Managing a household on their own and social media both has been quite exhausting at times. But their ability to overcome any problems and obstacles with the strength of their love and togetherness really turned out to be an effective way of help and strengthened their bond of friendship and love altogether.

Abhyudaya was in love with Gautami for the amount of care she provided him with during the time of the difficult situation they would face together along with her resilience and Gautami was in love with Abhyudaya for his nature of not giving up too soon and fighting back and for being a gentleman who knew how to respect one's space and privacy when it needs it.

The current day was 14th February, the day of their first marriage anniversary. Abhyudaya woke up firstly in the morning and kissed Gautami's cheek who was sleeping hugging him waking her up.

Abhi: Happy first marriage anniversary, my love❤

Gautami: Same goes to you too, my sweetheart❤

Abhi: Yaar, believe hi nahi ho raha ke humare shaadi ka ek saal hogaya. Aisa lagta hai jaise kal hi toh hum ek dusre se jude the aur aaj, haaye💗💫

Gautami: Sachhi yaar, ek baat kahoon tujhse?

Abhi: Haa zaroor bol.

Gautami (smiles and rests her hand on his cheek): Yeh ek saal mere liye bohot khaas raha hai Abhi tere saath❤

Abhi: Mera bhi tere saath❤

Gautami hugs Abhyudaya and he hugs her back.

Time skips.

Gautami was searching for Abhyudaya from quite some time but there was no sign of him. Her smile faded a little, missing his presence until she noticed a box lying on the table. She went towards it and opened it, feeling shockingly happy on seeing a beautiful dress along with a handwritten letter.

The letter read as:

The letter read as:

My love Gautami,

I have a feeling that iss waqt tu mujhe dhundh rahi hogi par tu tension naa le. Main ekdum safe hoon. Bas tu iss given address xyz place par mere gift kiye dress ko pehen kar aaja aur tujhe pata lag jayega.

Your sweetheart,
-Abhi❤

"Waise, dress toh bohot pretty hai. Abhi ki choice bhi ekdum badhiya hai💞" Gautami thought to herself.

Putting on the dress along with some touch-ups, Gautami took a cab and left for the place where Abhyudaya had something special planned for the both of them.

On reaching the place, Gautami's eyes were in awe admiring the amazing and magnificent decorations all around.