𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐚

Thank you sm for 1000+ reads !!

【Jaya

"Mmh!" You pointed at the giant turtle laying above water, probably being the only one who was admiring it instead of being scared of it. Usopp grabbed your hand and put it down, and you could literally feel how quivery he was.

"What is this?!" Nami screeched, her facial expression seeming almost as concerned as Usopp's. "What is it -- what?! A continent?!"

"I--I don't know! I can't see anything!" Usopp followed up after her, covering his eyes with his hands. "I can't see anything! This is a dream!"

"Oh?" Robin spoke up, catching the attention of the coward trio, aka Chopper, Usopp and Nami. "Were they all... eaten along with the ship?" She questioned, looking at the wooden parts of the ship inside the turtle's mouth the others dived down to salvage. 

After hearing it be put like that, you started to become a bit worried.

"Mm--mm!" You shook your head at the archaeologist of the ship, curling your hands into determined fists that they were alright.

"Y--Yeah, listen to [Name]!" Usopp scurried over next to you, literal tears running down his eyes while he began to topple over. "I--I don't know what they are saying without Luffy, but it's probably something correct!"

"But there's no doubt about it; the air supply hoses are going into its mouth." She continued, despite you and Usopp's stubbornness.

Chopper shrunk back down to his regular size, and began running around the deck of the ship like a chicken with its head cut off. "LUFFY AND THE OTHERS WERE REALLY EATEN!" He exclaimed, before running over to you so he could cling onto your arm.

"It was you who made them go to the Grand Line's seabed!" Usopp pointed a shameful finger at Nami, who also looked ashamed of herself. "You said it'd be okay even though you really didn't have any idea, that's why they...!"

"You're right," Nami muttered from under her breath, and steadily opened her eyes. "I'm sorry!" She said stiffly, and crossed her arms.

"You've got the right idea, but..."

Out of nowhere the ship started to tilt to the right, nearly making all of you tumble onto the ground since you didn't expect that to happen. You glanced down at the water with narrowed eyes, and saw how the three lines connecting Luffy, Sanji and Zoro to the Merry were now yanking the ship down into the water along with the turtle biting down on those exact ropes.

"Unless we cut the hoses, we'll be dragged into the depths of the ocean with the ship," Robin began, not phased at all as she rested her hand against the railing of the Merry. 

"NOO!!" Usopp screeched, running frantically around the deck before stopping to scream at the archaeologist. "ROBIN, YOU'RE STRONG, AREN'T YOU?! DO SOMETHING! A--AND [NAME], YOU'RE STRONG TOO!"